The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shopping today

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shopping today - Page 2 Empty Re: shopping today

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 pm

delted content

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

delted content

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 pm

yayayyayayyyaya

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Honey, I truly wasn't trying to do anything to make you feel like crap...holy moly....I just know that on my own, I could never ever afford the money it would take to go to this every month. So when the time comes, I know I will HAVE to drop out....there's just no two ways about it, that's all.

Please don't feel bad....now I feel bad....it's just something that financially could not do for myself....

Don't worry, I'll take advantage while I got it, ok?? I know you're super excited about it, and I sure don't want to put a dent in that.

p

All those deleted posts....you WERE upset....please know I would never step out to hurt you in any way............EVER!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 pm

PS....just a little history....I have been caught up in stuff on the internet that was hell to get out of....from makeup (for my face)....to some damn wrinkle cream thing, they just kept sending stuff, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out (on their sites), how to get out of it....anthing that is ongoing makes me nervous...

PLEASE DON'T FEEL BAD....just understand my part...I'm in it, but as a favor to help you get the ground part done for yourself....MORE CUSTOMERS!! Smile

There is no harm coming from either of our directions....

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 am

does look like I went out into the garden in a mad rage and pulled up all the plants (doesn't it) lol

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:05 am

LOL..yeah, it did look like you pulled the plants up...ha! Phew, I'm glad you understand that my only paranoia was what to do at the end of the 4 months, and just wanting to be johnny on the spot, before my card might get charged.

My first interest will be in the feeding of myself. I've been on a bad diet for far too long...I may be skinny, but after getting weighed at the Dr.'s office and only weighing 95 there (I mean, on my personal scale I've weighed 95, but once you get to the Dr.'s office you always weigh 7 or 8 lbs more on their scales)....that was a bit of a shock. So I DO want to start eating more healthy. Been bargaining with God, to let the lymph node just be a wake up call, and I PROMISE to take better care of myself....

I don't find their site very easy to navigate, that's for sure...I looked thru some of the success stories tonight...went to what it said was the forum.....it was empty. I'm going to have do a lot of clicking around to figure out where things are.

Think I'll have to surf the net and find a picture of a fat girl who looks a little like me for a beginning picture....Laughed, cuz I figure I've been skinny for 30 years....if I used one of my own, people would look at it and think the program might help you lose weight....but DAMN it sure made that lady look old!! hahahahahahahaha

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:09 am

you don't have to find a fat picture lol ... just a regular picture. lots of people just want to get healthy.. or. gain weight and get strong ... so a real picture is fine... your not required of you, but you can fill out your profile information...

when you go to the blue tab (connect, then message boards) there are sub categories,, when you scroll down.. they have (fitness programs and workout dvds) that is where all the individual forums for each workout programs are .. Most of the people are in this sub catiegory .

your meal planner is under the blue bar tab (eat smart, meal planner) and you can use the wizzard which will ask you a bunch of questions to design a meal plan for you,, or you can (self select a plan) and then put in your daily calorie... for you 1500 to 1600 calories is daily average.. and it will give you an option to view the daily individual meals for several weeks, and an option to print a shopping list and so on... Can play with the different meal plans as many times as you want,, change it as often as you want,, your not locked in once you chose one,, Am going to try and do the shopping list and follow it and see how it works in real life.. I chose balanced slim down at 2100 cals.. you can choose how many cals you want to reach on any program..

and your right will take a while to look through everything.. and don't worry.. you can't accidently buy anything.. They don't keep your CC information.. You would have to go through a long long process to actually end up purchasing anything and do a normal check out sytem and imput your cc.## before you actually buy anything...

when you are signed in, and go to shop (on the blue tab) your 25% cost is shown at the product. it will say you pay and it will be a lower cost then actual price. For Tim I got the post energy drink, the recovery drink, and I got the protien bars to make up his coaches monthly point requirement... like you are getting shakeology each month, I get shakeology everymonth too..

navagate around and places to go is all on the blue tab bar at the top (same blue bar that the search button is on),, your personal locations is the white bar.. lots of information.. but its more then just giving ya DVD programs and saying (thanks , fend for yourself with them)

takes some time but the people are real... Very Happy hugs
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2