The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My "Stuff" came today....

2 posters

Go down

My "Stuff" came today.... Empty My "Stuff" came today....

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:16 am

Man, that's a LOT of "stuff".. Smile....Shakeology, bands, cookbook, DVD's other book....I drank the Greenberry this morning, not bad at all. It's not as thick either, so it shakes up better.

Ok, so I looked at the invoice, and it was for $180.00....is that because all this extra stuff came with the Shakeology this time, and the discount price starts next month, when only the Shakeology comes? Please don't get upset cuz I'm asking...this is just a simple question, ok?? Smile

Anyway, this is my FRIDAY!! YES!! Gotta go out and give Waylon his Bute. He's not walking any better, so will probably have to get him xray'd tomorrow. If his coffin bone is slipped, then...well....I don't know what we're going to do. Sad He can't live in this kind of pain...and his age is against him, too....I don't know....

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My "Stuff" came today.... Empty Re: My "Stuff" came today....

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Hugs for Waylon !!!!! just have to see how it plays out girl... Hugs to you too.. Once you get the information you need,, am sure the decision will be the best for him.

always fun to get packages delivered. yes the 180.00 is the invoice for all the items in this one time delivery.. the next invoices should say 93.00 just receiving the shakeology if your taxes are the same as in CO... the shipping cost is always free..

Glad it's your Friday.. they expecting the weather to move in tomorrow... we are going to get snow.. So am going into town and get another 10 bags of feed each for the birds and horses.. I have 15 bags for the dogs.. And I will be picking up some good supplies for myself at the gorcery store... Plenty of water am ready for what ever comes with this storm for snowing 24 hours.. It's not the snow now,, it's the quick melt after it snows.. MUD MUD MUD lol ....

take care...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

My goodness....busy day. I see improvement in Waylon's walking today...actually it was a lot of improvement....but I'll tell ya, this is how to keep the pounds away...Vacumn livingroom, walk MoJo, walk Waylon....vacumn kitchen, and start dusting..walk Moj, walk Waylon....finish dusting, go to grocery store, put food away, walk Moj, walk Waylon....etc etc etc.... Smile

Getting these damned stitches out tomorrow...they are pulling like little bastards every time I kneel down, and I do a lot of that....see what they say about the knot on my neck, and what they have in store for that. Sad I'm calmer now over that....I mean, hell....I FEEL good, that should be some indication that I'm doing good, right?

Warm day, evaporated a lot of the ice...thank you God! We still can't play puck or anything, but our horizons got bigger for our walks. Moj is actually being pretty darn good about it....he's learning to just sleep regardless if he got to play or not. I wonder if I over stimulate him when we play puck all the time, instead of just walking....Or, maybe he's being a giant sized nearly 8 year old dog...finally acting his age a bit!

Got tomorrow's supper starting on the stove, so I'll have a head start....think I'll jump into the shower tonight, too...and have a head start on that, also. Hey, I even shaved my legs! LOL...just for the Dr....hahahaha...

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am

so happy about Waylon looking a little better !!! I'll be back to write some more pulled another all nighter an didn't even know it until I saw it was 4am.. in the morning... Been working on getting my website finished an published... feel pretty good will be done by Sunday.. am off to crash and burn.. again... got to bed finally at noon yesterday.. but most of the site and learning curb are done.. and it's just spit and polishing now...

hugs girl...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down