The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog stuff today

2 posters

Go down

dog stuff today Empty dog stuff today

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:19 pm

you know I actually dreamed the ups truck was coming up the road,, saw it coming over the hill and through that dip heading towards the house then work up on the futon and heard the fedx truck driving up the driveway.. lol lol ..... was using up my petco rewards $$ had plenty of bag dog food so I got a couple bags more (never hurt) and tried the solid gold green cow , green beef tripe in a can... The dogs love it, and the cat did too.. been a quiet day...

snow rain,,, was really really stiff this morning from last nights workout,, upped my weights to 15lbs... so I did yoga this morning ... gosh felt so much better.. There is a Ti Keng (sp) workout program coming out soon... saw the first promo for it on the les mils pump dvd.. looks interesting.. ist a 90 day training program to teach you how to do it .. ???? guess it covers breathing and the moves in a professional class setting.. Did need the yoga this morning... just the weather being so cloudy gloomy makes for a weird mood..

watching judge judy.. day is almost over.. lol ..
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

dog stuff today Empty Re: dog stuff today

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:35 am

You were dreaming about the Fed Ex truck, when it actually was driving in?? LOL...What brand of dry are you feeding? Is the dry food for Adele, or are all of them getting some to go with their raw?

I had a pretty inactive day....didn't catch a nap last night, so was tired...and then there's so much ice right now, that Moj and my walks are pretty much relegated to roads (he doesn't like that)....no puck till 1:00 pm, and that was just back and forth across the ridge in the big pasture...boring for puppy. Had myself in "futuristic foreboding" for most of the day, but seemed to wake up tonight with a positive outlook. My mind is such a dangerous tool! I wish I could put it in a drawer and leave it for a couple days in a row. Smile

Looked at meals on BB, and checked out some reviews on Shakeology....the majority of which are very good....I've drank it for breakfast for 3 days now...I love the "quick"....and truly, it tastes good...I can do gritty, I don't care, as long as it's not gritty and horrible tasting. Picked up some human probiotics to take while I'm on this antibiotic....last thing I want or need is a yeast infection in my who who....I remember those from my college years...OMG, never had anything itch like that.

Got to bed before 3:00...felt so good to crawl into a warm bed....I was pooped!

Think I'll be able to catch a few zzzzzz's here tonight...no wind, cold....perfect weather for a quiet night. I need you to remind me that boring is GOOD!! Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 am

get ya some rest... Am getting Solid gold, Wolf King Lg Breed... Everyone eats it... Started off for Adele, but just like the fosters when I brought them in that were on dog food lol ... Everyone wants what they had lol ... So I just purchase enough to feed everyone and not worry about it.. at their ages lol not worried about it ... They like it..

www.amazon.com/Oster-BLSTPB-WPK-Blend-250-Watt-Blender/dp/B004T4LYEO/ref=sr_1_5?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1327764943&sr=1-5

this is the blender that I got.. just put it in blend it and drink it then pour water in the cup and blend it to rinse it out... It's strong enough if you were to put ice in it.. I just don't..

Glad it's doing well for you.. I had to eat an extra meal yesterday.. Makes sense everytime I get over halfway through on a workout program, I start pushing harder in my workouts and the workouts are getter harder as you progress through it.. am doing the 2100 active life style .. And there are some good ideas for quick meal.. planned on printing out the shopping list and see how it goes actually following it day perday.. Most meal plans I have seen they get to fancy with it, but these are very decent for being easy doable meal.

start our warm uptoday through next week so .. Going to be soaking in the tub.. lol... tongue
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 am

still up watching movies on the PC with Netflix... Watch "yellow brick road" and watched the life and Death of Aileen.. the first women serial killer... Found it facsinating watching her eyes during the interviews. watching for distinctive maneriziums using her as a road map that I might rocognize it again if I were to see it...

might as well get my 9.00 dollars worth and watch some movies, and they have a good selection to choose from..

yes to your question.. in my dream I actually saw the UPS truck driving over the hill coming on the road towards the property and I was dreaming that there was snow coming down.. (we weren't expecting any snow down here) It was the Fedx truck in reality and when I went I got my coat and shoes out he had already dropped the boxes off at the door and was pulling away to leave when I came out of the house.. P it was snowing lol... how about that for extra six sense...

we all doing well here.. be warm enough to turn the water on tomorrow and soak in the tub !!!!!

have a good night... your way... pirat
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down