The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skin peel today

2 posters

Go down

skin peel today Empty skin peel today

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:21 pm

ok going to do the daily exfoliator kit today
glycolic cleanser
glycolic 10%
baking soda neutralizer water rinse
100% hyaluronic moisturizer
vit C cream

think it should be fine !!!! lol ll Embarassed
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

skin peel today Empty Re: skin peel today

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 pm

ok was werid feeling, but it was more like a mint cool feeling and no burning,, skin felt really really tight for 10 minutes then relaxed still feeling refreshed.. I'll know more later if it was advasive enhough to cause peeling.. It really shouldn't do anything really noticable for one appication for such a ligh solution.. But at least my skin didn't go crazy burning scalding lol lol so that is good not having a bad reaction. Very Happy
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Most of the peelers you get on the shelf are 10%'ers....so you don't burn your skin. It does tingle, and it does make your pours smaller.....and kinda gives a glow, I think.

Which one did you buy? I got one made by Nutrogena.....and like it (tho, as with most beauty stuff...can't hardly remember to use it like I should)....

Trying hard to get in a nap....my big mistake was taking Greg to Costco with me....had I gone alone, I would have picked up the butter, the dog treats and the coffee and gotten the hell out of there....but with Greg along...we had to stop at Walmart....then w-a-n-d-e-r slowly up and down the aisles at Costco...took frigging 3 1/2 hours....LOL. So now am cooking spagetti for dinner, got horses in, took Moj for a puck run....and maybe....just maybe, I'll get a nap in before I put on makeup....and take Moj for another walk....

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Was a kit from the natrual skin shop online.. I will do this daily 10% regimend for two weeks and then should be able to use the 1st kit that I got and then got scared lol lol lol ...

first kit is
skin prep
10% peel
30% peel
moisturizer

little more intense and my skin should be conditoned to take the harsher peel. and this one is only done once in awhile and not every day like the 10%..

really happy that my skin is doing ok, and I will be able to use it and see the results after the two weeks.. Agree that is what I am going for,, getting that turn over of skin for a fresher look. Will start the ultra sound once a week for the next 4 weeks starting on Friday.. I need to go get some more castor oil for the lub buffer for the ultra sound.

nothing going on here...

Glad you had fun today.. Tim is like that shopping wants to just stroll around and look at everything.. I'm a get in there get out type too lol... Gosh did your days off go by already??? Will be up for awhile fell asleep earlier for a hard nap.. so not tired

Oliver came by while I was out playing with the dogs.. The sparkles are still there Crying or Very sad so maybe he will eventually notice them, it was really overcast.. Love the ways he soars over us and circles so close to ground that I can really see him .. Such a beautiful bird just huge !!!

And J is finally taking Adele up on playing with her.. Poor Adele picks up a soft toy and walks around showing it to all the other dogs wanting someone to grab a hold of the toy and play with her.. So so sad her walking around just poking everyone with a toy in her mouth and no one taking her up on playing.. Breaks my heart But today everyone gave it a try and I was there to try to teach them they only playing with Adele "no need to kill Adele over it" lol lol ... "don't make it personal" play with her.... lol .. it was touching...

Honey laid down to roll in the old hay and Adele ploped right down on top of Honey rolled over on her back like a wrestler making a pin.. Scared Honey to death for Adele way to heavy to move .. But Honey stay'd calm while I reached over and got Adele to get up off of her.. Was really proud of Honey for not getting too upset at Adele... was a good group time together, was over cast but oh so warm and no wind. We will be back up in the 70's by friday before the next storm is due to come in..

hugs have a nice quiet night...

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 am

Gawd, your weather is something else!! Snow....wind....COLD....then 70...LOL. We won't be seeing 70 again till sometime in May (maybe, if we're lucky)....

I got the same heart string pulls when you talk about nobody wanting to play with Adele....gawd, poor little puppy!! Good thing they don't get complexes like humans (or do they?)....I really thought that J being such a young girl, would love having somebody young to hang with. It's taken quite a while for them to accept her well enough to play with her toy...huh? How's Chewy doing with her? Is she good around him (puppies being obnoxious as they are)....

I think the sun has to shine to make your sparkly things stand out....The other night Greg kept hearing a "hoo...hoo"...and stepped outside to a big horned owl at the top of our birch tree. Greg was IMPRESSED!! LOL....He said it was HUGE...he was still talking about that owl 2 days later...All Moj and I ever see is deer...night before last we saw at least 10 on our 6:00 and our 9:30 walk...they were everywhere. Then last night....none.

Managed to sleep from 7:00 to 8:15....not enough. When I got to work, Idaho was in the middle of big storm. It missed us, which meant I couldn't call them up and tell them to take care of their own shit....but not so much as a single power nap for me tonight. I'm going to be one tired cookie by 3:00 pm. What a way to start a week, huh? However....I only have to put up with people coming in at 8:00, one more day...and then the rest of my week will be like one long weekend. We don't have to put up with the Debbies or Randy's....just see one another. Plus we get triple time for both Thanksgiving and the day after....paid for 6 days by working only 2 days...nice! Smile

My little sister is having TG dinner on Friday....I don't know if we'll go or not. Midnight shifts don't mix very well with 5:00 meals. No sleep for me, and I don't think I could pull that off at the end of my week (not going to bed, or only catching an hour of sleep and staying up all night).

You talking about Adele gives me puppy fever....Moj is doing so good lately with the spells, I know it would stupid to risk his health till everybody got the idea that playing with one another is out of the question. Moj has never gotten the hang of "head wrestling"....Ruby and Ike did it all the time, when they were inside....and anytime I had a small dog at our house, Ike would instantly lay down so the little ones could play with him. Molly used to damn near crawl into his mouth. Moj would rather stand and use his feet...gentle is another description we'll never use for Moj.

So...it's nearly 7:00...and people are coming in left and right. The guys are off the 10 hour/4 day weeks...so I don't have to check them out for a couple of months...YES!!

p

What's the name of the 30% solution? I think that will actually take some wrinkles off...and the new skin growing back will be TRULY new skin...I wouldn't mind trying that!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am

so I don't forget the online store I got my stuff from is www.naturalskinshop.com and they have a sale (which they do alot miss one you'll catch the next one) but it's 20% off for using the promotional code of NEWLOOK good until 25th

here's a link to their peel center page and they have lots of high strength stuff...

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/chemical-peel-center.html

get myself going and come back for some chit chat on your last post.....
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am

Colorado weather,, it does change so quickly,, just when you might have enough, there's a totally different condtion starting.. lol ..

J wasn't raised with access to play with other dogs, she was kenneled by herself until adult hood.. never learned how to play or to bond with other dogs.. All my guys took care of J, especially the girls.. Chewy saw her as a mstfit from the start and befriended J and J was just taken by Chewy's attention and affection to her. To find Chewy and J out in the yard laying low waitting for rabbit opportunity to show up.. (they were hunting together) I was taken back watching Chewy take J under his wing.. Right now J is soooo jelious of Adele, and it's a balance of letting J exert her don't F me puppy and not for J to be toooo harsh about it.. So was happy J took ahold of the toy and was playing tug a war with Adele... It was a kill you Adele start to it,, but hopefully we can work it down to a real we just playing...

Soo cool about your owl,, and yes they have like a 6 to 8ft wing span as adults it's amazing.. And when they swoop down to the ground you can hear the air power in their wings...

yeah for holiday pay !!!! nice that the two trouble makers are out of sight having to work with them..Remeber having those days where the sleep caught up on me, but you get use to making it up for the next day.. Just getting through the current shift was all you had to do...

Agree with thinking about Mojo and getting a new puppy.. You never know it could be great or go really really bad.. lol ... But at least you not going in blindly about what it would be like.. And do find pups can learn especially if that is the way your environment has to be. You will be constantly working with the pup because the situation requires you spend extra attention to it. So the pup would learn for having all that daily training.. Just like Mojo has had to learn to tone things done he is aware from constat imput from you that it has to be that way.. And you done well for him.

Christmas puppy lol ... lol lol lol bounce

will be quiet day here, make my rounds and really need to get some cleaning organizing around the house done... No Turkey day plans here... just peace quiet no drama...

hugs for the day...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

oh my Shocked productive day here getting some much need stuff done around the house. Did another peel and it's fine very gentle, face feels as nice as when we were doing the micro dema brasion without the gritty mess.. But feels nice.. Think I will be ok to do the 30% in a week from now.. do the 7 days let it rest for a couple of days and then do the 30% and follow up with the 10% daily after it heals..

let me know what you get into trouble with..

sitting here with henna on my roots... it's pretty easy.. don't have to wear gloves,, just either paint it on with a brush or put it in a squeeze bottle.. nothing fancy whistle or bells... sit for an hour and wash it out. 30 minutes to go.... Very Happy

another quiet day.. may go into town in the morning haven't decided.. Cool
hugs
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

just did the stronger peel ... wasn't bad at all..
cleanser
pre peel
10%
30 %
moisturizer
I added vit C and the skin nector that I have

using the pre peel then using the 10% that felt like burning then using the 10% by it's self which feels like mint cool reaction..

just did the 1 minute each for leave on before flush off (just to be safe !!!! lol ) face is really tight . will see what the next few days bring for any obvious skin turn over and healing.

can go back to my every day 10% kit and do the stronger one every 2 to 3 weeks depending how my skin reacts..

realized as long as I do the e cig the lines on my upper lip will never get better, maybe I can improve the skin texture around my mouth but those lines because I suck on the ecig will always be there... Maybe I can try some filler or botox??? that would be the biggest thing I would want to change that is so noticable..

hugs.. face feels fine may of not left it on long enough but it was good enough for a first experience..
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

I think they use the fat from your own body to fill the lines on your face (lips and smile lines)...I know the same is true for me...as long as I'm sucking on something, those lines on my upper lip will just get deeper (if that's possible on me Smile)....I think if you used botox on them, you'd be unable to use your upper lip....it'd be paralized...LOL.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:56 pm

lollol well at least with the upper lip you wont have the drooling that not feeling the lower lip would cause lol lol

am going to try the faux filler .. it should plump up the lines on my lips and do that colengene excelerator.. they also have a botox alternative they use snake veniom that I might try since they having a sale... I use to have a really great lip plumper syrum and that helped to straighten out the lines .. They've gotten deeper for having more miles on me now lol lol ....

they have a 24 hour 30% sale no promotional code needed.. was reading the difference types of peels I am using the Glycolic solution which is superficial and for beginners... Reading through the rest of solutions can see they got some really powerful shit.... So will use up what I have then see if I want to continue at a snail pace or get more dareing.. with the next higher level ..

have a couple of good days before some snow will be on the run topping off supplies.. You never get over the past experiences where they say oh it's just 20% we not expecting much then end up with 27 inches and minium supplies lol lol lol ... Makes me uneasy when they say oh we not expecting much....
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 am

took advantage of the sale going on today and ordered the faux filler which is a plumper and may help regevenate the fat deposites around my upper lip. but it will show quick results for causing the plumping reaction.. And also got the refinex which is a botox alternative for the forhead and laugh lines and eyes... so we shall see.... I can't imagine going in for needle treatments... so we go with the lessor to start.. pirat
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down