The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ya get home alright???

2 posters

Go down

Ya get home alright??? Empty Ya get home alright???

Post  Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Find your departing plane? Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ya get home alright??? Empty Re: Ya get home alright???

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 am

yip about 11pm last night.. poor little puppers thought they lost me forever, it was so sad to see the looks in thier little faces.. When I got to the airport I could of paid 75.00 and got an earlier flight and almost took it, but it went through Denver first instead of being a direct flight to the Springs and decided not to bother changing my flight that left at 749pm... Well Angels looking after me,,,, when I went to check my flight as it was getting closer, I saw it was on time to arrive and start boarding at 630pm,, then noticed the flight that I had been offered both of them one leaveing at 130pm and the other was 430pm ... well they were still in CA they had never left to go to Denver.. the 430 one I almost took had left then was recalled back and was getting serviceing.. silent

What a bummer if I had paid 75.00 extra for a flight that was doomed lol.. Thank you Angels...

Made it home $75.00 richer without a hitch, no baggaged lost, and truck just fine for being in long term parking.. Hug Tim and all the puppers,,, Tim put my gym equiptment all together and got my gym reset up into the family room (had to move my exercising to the small room during the winter due to the cold).. He got alot of stuff done.. Everything looks really nice. To enclude re securing the fence area..

Ra needs to go to the vet,, it's his testicles, he might of ruptured it,, new something was wrong before I left, his fur was all wonky, and I saw faye really examining his rear end.. I checked several times under his tail thinking it was something there anal area.. and nothing... But when I just knew something was not right when I saw him as I came in the house.. Went over him and found his testical was sold... (There was that day that he and J got past me while J was in heat, so they had been outside for hours humping around.. that is why I think it might be ruptured and not something else... Will Call Dr. Roberts in the morning and get him in later that afternoon and see if we need to get surgery schedule to have him nuetured. For the most part feel he is ok, (never feel safe for having to put him under) but feel this is what will fix it.

Good trip, came home to find new orders from customers, customers that I got from the customer lead program.. So it was WOW seeing my volume scales, and then seeing how much I got paid for no work for over a week lol.. This trip is now 1/3rd paid for..

sorta wound up from the trip , sad about Ra, and the dogs unable to settle down since I've been home.. Such a busy day today getting caught up on my Beachbody back office customers, 5 hours today of study work, and get my fit test measurements and photos to start my P90X... and get my run in this morning.. going to be tired and get Ra into the vet to make arrangements.

hugs your way thanks for keeping me company... appreciate the support it helped so much...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Geez...I guess you've been on the run since you got home!! I didn't know testicles could rupture (tho, I've certainly met a few men who have tried to assure me that their testicles were on the verge of it....I thought it was a line of BS...LOL)...Poor Ra. I know it's scary to anesthisize them when they are this old....but I know that Vets are ultra careful with these older ones...Molly got her teeth done when she was 13....I was a wreck, but she was none the worse for wear.

Did you figure out how to do a confernence call on your phone? I'm going to have to investigate that, myself Smile. My friend Judy called me from San Fran the other night, and as a surprise had another friend Carolyn on there with us....three way, and I couldn't figure out how they'd done that. I felt horrible that you and I couldn't experiement today, in getting it set up...practice makes perfect Smile....I was just so wanting that Dr. to call back...he never did, and still hasn't! Now I'm thinking I'll call MD Anderson, and see what they say about the Proton Rads, and my disease. I so want the least amount of damage done as I can....radiation is one scary MF (scuse the language)...and I have to know before next Thrusday if one of these hospitals says yes I am a candadate, I can cancel the appointment with the radiologist here.

Did I tell you I ordered a Kindle Fire?? Yep, I am so excited....took me 4 months to push the mouse button and do it....but it will be great for infusion days...takes 8 hours to get Chemo...also ordered a Roku, so I can get Netflix wirelessly on my big TV.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 pm

That is so awesome on the Kindle Fire,, can't wait to see what you think about it.. lol on pressing the button.. much easier for me since we don't get the same strength of wifi out here. Gosh you have to let me know what you think about it..

On my phone when I bring up the dialer pad there is headfigure with a plus sign in it (means add call) so I just put the numbers in from the dialer pad and then click call (green phone receiver for me) then it will give me (merge call bar to click) and your merged. one thing is you can't not disconnect an individual without diconnecting the entire call and all the parties at the same time.. You can continue to add to that one phone call just by clicking the add call and merge..

cool tool I can use with my coaches for training. letting them listen in on my cold calling as well have them interact with a prospect either to show the training a new coach receives , and as a testimonial of them being happy becoming a coach on my team... Smile

Did get with Angie and we did the confrence call all the way through ! We can talk and hear each other once I merge the call.. Mainly I will just sit quietly while the presentation is in progress and then we can go right into talking when we are done and close the deal.. It was what I needed!!!!

Tim was listening to me talk with Angie and lol he was really impressed in how I handled several problems with Angie slacking on taking this seriously to make an investment in herself and our team, and to be my success partner.. Was able to get all my light a fire under your ass points across to her without ever making it directly at her or about her (am so stoked the way it came out). Angie while were were on the phone went online and ordered the script books with CDs so she can get in on some coach training April 16th because I told her she couldn't particpate without them too. And now we will be able to talk on the same level of knowledge and have better dicussions on our game plan and following through in it. YAY,,, Tim was really proud that I did it in a way that wasn't telling her she had to, but in a way that was expressing why investing in them was so important for her to see her self to get them right then and there.. It's only been 2 months she has been procrastining and excusing not bothering in buying them.. Know she could tell I have advanced my skills and understanding it was enought to find value in getting them..

am happy... less work for me, and a stronger opportunity to have help in building this team.

I must be changing because Alice without any excusses is going to stay on Shakeology and become a real sign up customer under me... It's happening P,, I'll make it...

sure do appreciate you helping me today !! Sorry the doc didn't call.. if you want we can do the call if you want to hear what it saids and give me feed about on how you feel about it. Maybe it's a good sign that you needed to hear something else first before this doc calls you Smile

driving Tim insane that I watch the same DVD over and over and over again.. lol I don't mind but Tim is I'll take the time to change it lol...

Vet said today it's most likely testical cancer.. Going in Monday for him to be neutured. He'll be fine.. interesting that I had noticed his teets getting larger then I have ever seen on a male, and I knew something was wrong because his fur had gotten matty,, The girls were sniffing his ass and I kept looking at his anal area.. I check his balls often because he's not nuetured, but haven't done it in a few months or before I left. Vet said that when this happens their estrogen goes into over drive and it causes more female characteristics.. So happy I finally caught it before Ra ended up a transvestite lol lol ...

Hugs girl...

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down