The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farrier today

2 posters

Go down

Farrier today Empty Farrier today

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:03 am

Big Boys did fine, Farrier is always happy to have them as his last horses for the day ... Adele did just fine seeing a human lol lol ... ran into town got my e cig stuff in the mail,,, picked up some coffee stuff and came home... Oliver was perched on the electric pole on the road heading home, right before I the dry wash and he flew along even with the truck for awhile.. lol lol .... Makes me wonder if it is what I think he's doing or just coencidence ..... has never taken any shinnies... Sad

It's almost your friday ,, hope the night is mello for you... silent
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Farrier today Empty Re: Farrier today

Post  Admin Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 am

I am so glad you got a farrier you like, and who likes your horses....and who is reliable.."comes when he says he will"....and, he's young! So you don't have to worry that he'll retire on ya Smile

Birds are so smart....I think he's getting attached to you because you talk to him all the time....have you ever fed him anything? That might be hard, cuz the dogs might want to "share" in it....if it was meat. I don't know what else they eat but road kill...they must hunt out bugs and baby squirrels, too...garbage....they're scavengers, aren't they?

I'll find that link of the crow and the kitten....you'll love it!

Yup..almost Friday #2....tonight!! This has been a LONG week!

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 am

Oh gosh don't even want to think about knowing this farrier will not out live Johnny and Bob.. lol..

Yeah for Friday.... !!!! On the ravens they eat baby geese and ducks Rolling Eyes
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Do you suppose Oliver is just waiting out winter knowing that breakfast could soon be served?? LOL....

Yes it's my Friday...think Greg hates it when he knows I'll be home for two whole days....poor thing has to live with another human for 48 hours in row...He sure gets crabby on my days off....and I hardly even talk, let alone demand, push, nag, or bitch....Maybe he just likes his "alone time" so much it's hard to share a household?

Anyway....just gave Moj his bone, and now think I"ll kick back and watch TV (that an euphanism for take a nap LOL)...

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Hugs for Greg.. Very Happy I wonder the same thing about myself, about humans.... Never have an issue with Tim being home becaues he is so quiet and still and what he wants to do is Tim orientated stuff.. It's not like he comes home to re arrange all that I do and my stuff.. don't think you bother him for being home just assume it's just having grumpy days and here someone there to share it with when your off... Twisted Evil

Am sure the Raven, Ravens hang out here for a reason other then magikical lol ...
1, most likely the only one that doesn't shoot at them
2. best dumpster in the area for feeding raw
3. and yes there are baby creatures here that are tastey to them..

l like rose color glasses so much nicer Like a Star @ heaven
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down