The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shopping today

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

shopping today Empty shopping today

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 pm

was looking to replinish my jeans.. I like DJAYS.com they always having sales.. and if you don't get in quick enough on the sales they always have great promo codes to use.. so went there bought 5 pairs of jeans 209.00 applied the 45% discount code and wah lah 125.00 yay... They nice jeans, (Adele got into my wash load and did a little nawing on buttons and pockets) geesh... was happy to get a few new pairs for the spring... tired the straight or boot cuts and they just don't look right on me, so going back to the skinny jeans... Smile

hey did the package get to you on Saturday.. I haven't heard back from Leah or Neesey either.. so am wondering... I always think the worst when I mail things..
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

shopping today Empty Re: shopping today

Post  Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

I got on here to tell you MY PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY!! Smile, but you beat me to it! I didn't get it until 2:00, so will have to try a new breakfast tomorrow....(just so you know, I haven't been doing icecream cones for breakfast for three months)...lately just having whatever I can scrounge up....like scalloped potatoes (this week)...LOL.

Good job on the jeans!! I've been tempted to buy skinny jeans, then always chicken out and get boot cut...I can never tell just how "skinny" are they going to be on my calves?? In the winter I tuck my pants into my boots, that would be handy. Sweet Adele....such a puppy....LOL. I'm sorry you lost your jeans, but the fact that she got into the laundry cracked me up.

Moj has just been having a ball in the snow....he is so hyped! We've been playing puck everyday, at least 3 times around the big pasture, and he wants more. He's having more problems with his left hip, than the right...so I just don't dare give him all he wants...he'd actually go down in the deep snow. He'd get back up on his own, but it gave my heart a lurch. It's just kinda of a slow downhill slide....He loses poop all the time. I don't know if it falls out of him in his sleep, or if it's the effort in getting up or down that squeezes it out. He is totally unaware that it's happened. Greg is grossed out...LOL. It isn't a big deal, since Moj has been pretty constipated for such a long time...it's just a quick pick up. He's been losing poop for over a year, but in the last 3 or 4 months, it's gone from "once in a while"....to 4 or 5 times a week. It just kinda keeps me in touch that he is fragile, even if the spells aren't happening. He's so GO GO GO in his head....it makes my heart hurt.

So....we're in the middle of the 3rd outage in the same place in 4 days...330 pissed off people who can't figure out WHY we can't do something (I'm wondering, too)...seems to happen at the same time every night...dinner time....I wonder if there's not a pot grower in the midst somewhere who turns heaters on when the sun goes down???

I can hardly wait to try my Shakeology. I did stuff the DVD's in my bag, in case I have time to watch tonight. THANK YOU!! Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Great that you got it... It does has to be shaken well.. I just add water.. I use it because I am too lazy to fix a real meal so I don't get fancy with it... View it as getting a meal in me and that is all... I just started to order an alternating shipment of chocolate and greenberry.. Chocolate anything is alway so heavy to me.. so thinking I might light the greenberry.. Can't wait for the strawberry to come out... Feb 14 yeah ... Glad it arrived ... I noticed right away I felt better for taking it,, a difference between me skipping breakfast and having something for breakfast and that is just common sense as to why... Am hopeless non breakfast eater..

On Mojo that is connected with the pee thing and the nervious system.. All of Mary's older seniors and mine too seem to start loosing feeling in the poop department .. that they poop it out while they sleeping.. do feel it has something to do with the sensation in the anal area that is affected.. So it's not on purpose.. Honey is starting to have accidents Feb she will be 15.. she doesn't know it's coming until the last minute and has pooped on the floor right where she was standing not able to get out of the house at the last second.. And she has tried to do a quick run but she can't hold it in..

did you ever find out what was causing the outages.. makes sense if it's at the same time each day something is going on externally..

Beautiful day to day.. was suppose to be cold and nasty but it actually clear blue calm down here while it snowing up in denver lol .... will take it as it comes... Nothing new here.. trying to get things done..and just don't seem to make headway....

hugs your way...

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

I'm having a hell of time getting one of the breakfasts in me....I got my shaker and an envelope out, and read the directions..."milk"...Shit said I, I don't have any milk...thought it was a water mix. So had my potatoes for breakfast/lunch. THEN I come here, and see that you DO mix it with water for yourself...and since I'm like you...just looking to get something in me in the shortest amount of time....went shit again....I could have just done it that way...LOL. Well, tomorrow is another day, huh? Will try again, I'm SO glad it can be mixed with water (I bet I haven't drank a glass of milk in 30 or 35 years)....

Moj's poop thing has to be connected to his nerve thing (he's only 7 1/2)....when we're outside he always thinks he has to poop, and will try and try and get nothing....I think all that pushing just gets it in perfect position to fall out when he's sleeping. I know when we're walking at night, he'll try and try....and give up. Then I'll make him continue walking, and 8 out of 10 times, he will poop, after walking further....He and I call the first squat a "Primer for Better Things to Come"...Smile Unlike Honey, tho....Moj has NO idea that he has dropped any...he'd be mortified, but he doesn't even turn around with a "what was that?" look.

Have tomorrow and Thurs off (back at midnight)....will go get my itty bitty stitches out tomorrow...and hopefully get a pot of stew cooked, and house cleaned so I can fuck off on Thurs. I didn't fuck off at all last weekend, so I want one day this week to just walk the dog, and hang without a dozen household projects staring me in the face (of the repeat nature....like once a week ones.)

Busy, busy night tonight...both here and in Idaho....and of course the dead beats Smile....disconnect day, One girl kept me on the phone for 50 minutes....which is bad enough, but when this particular girl whines, her voice takes on a screechy loud tone....my eardrum was ringing by the time she finally got off the phone. Anyway, there's been something happening all night.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

deleting content since this is not a private forum

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 am

it does say cold water on the back.. you scared me lol
add 1 cup 8fl oz cold water or beverage (milk soy rice milk juice etc)

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Just got home from the Dr.'s office (to get the stitches out), and ended up coming home with a bigger hole in my leg....so will have to return in 10 days or so, to have the new stitches removed...Squamous cell carcinoma (no biggie, just a pain in the butt). He found another swollen lymph node plus the one from last week, so gave me some antibiotics, to see if that will shrink them up. If not, then I don't know what they have in store for me, just grateful I have insurance.

A rain storm woke me up this morning!! Damn! Jumped out of bed, ran to the barn and got some left over cat litter to do the real bad places...then ran in and got Moj so we could pee. Then headed right off to the store to buy them out of cat litter....my first 100 lbs, so the horses can manuver in the corral and be able to get to their water. Greg spent all morning using the rock rake to tear up ice, so it will melt faster and be less slippery.

I did get your message on the phone when I got home....so we'll do the "thing" tomorrow. I can't say the best time yet, that will depend on (gawd forbid)...the frigging weather Smile...If it stays warm tonight, or goes into a freeze, I might have to do a repeat of today, minus losing two hours at the Dr.'s.

I had my Shakeology for breakfast this morning...not bad at all (actually pretty darn good)....and QUICK!!

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:37 pm

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that if you put it into my Paypal account, I can then transfer it to my bank from there....that's what I did that time I ordered stuff from the ciggie place in China, and their site was down for weeks. Paypal put it back in my account, and I transfered it into my bank.

I keep going in and out of fear over the lymph node thing....hoping like hell these antibiotics nail whatever it is.....and then I PROMISE to start really taking care of myself....(nothing like a little fear to kick in promises and deals with God, huh??) Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 pm

deleted becasue this is not a private forum

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33 am

What time zone are you in?? I'm in Mountain Time, so 3:00 Pacific Time would be 4:00 my time....for all this time I thought we were in the same time zone....LOL. Isn't Denver on Mountain time? You must be right over the time zone line, into Central Time....I learn something everyday...ha!

I need you to do ME a favor....send some of your magical vibes my way over this lymph node thing...in my neck, right side....2 inches below my ear (that's to pinpoint where you're sending them)....

I'll be talking to you tomorrow.......what time are you heading to town? You can't be writing down information, and driving at the same time....it's hard enough to talk and drive....LOL.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am

lol I have no idea P,,, I get confused if I am mountain or central mountain time... I hear central mountain time stated on the TV all the time and that's what time the programs come on .. Then I hear others around me say mountain time... Guess we find out when I call what time it is lol.... Will call you at 3pm what ever my time will be and we will see what time it is for you..lol...

I read in the back office last night they expected to have the packs up this morning so I will call around noon to bb and verify..the packs are up...

the sign up is open 24 /7 online so it does't matter what time we do it,, so if you got stuff to do today go and do them Very Happy ... enjoy your days of.. just let me know.. a better time

It's an unexpectant TOM day... Am going to stay home hate the first day.. The storm coming in tomorrow is nothing special and then bright sunny through out the week..
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 am

lol.. on your lymp nodes to you have any of that "emergency" packs or even any extra Vit C...

you just had that cold thing not too long ago that you jumpped on to get through it ,, makes me wonder if that is related to the lymp nodes reacting... ???

sending all my good thoughts your way that it will be better snoon and it's nothing, just processing a bug you have come across..

hugs on that not to worry about it...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 am

Ok Missy....I decided why not look up what time zone you're in (since I'm sitting here on the Internet anyway)....you are in the same one as me....Mountain Time. If you call me at 3:00, then it's 3:00 here, also....AND Pacific Time is only ONE hour earlier than you (that's just so you know for your other deal you're doing).

If I don't answer, then I'm just out doing Moj's every two hour thing, and will call you back as soon as I come in....Today is a clean house, do laundry, get to the Health Food store day.....oh, and most important GET SLEEP day Smile, since I have to be at work again at midnight, and I absolutely HAVE to catch a a couple hours before I go. Thank gawd I fixed tonite's dinner last night, so I don't have to stay up JUST to keep stirring something...LOL.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

YAY now I know where I am in the world lol .... I'm mountain time (thank you ) !!! needed to say it and write it so hopefully that sticks in my memory for good... No

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 pm

When you happen to look over at the mountains....say to self...Hey, that's my time zone!! LOL

I play the sleep thing by ear, pretty much....so I can sleep before I do my hair (it's so hard to sleep corpse style...and stay still).....Since it will only take 10 minutes, then no biggie...I can do it right before I go to lay down.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 pm

deleted content since this is not a private forum

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

deleted content since this is not a private forum

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Ok...so tell me...is this Beachbody thing $180 a month? I don't get the math, but know it's sitting there in front of you, and you know all the in's and outs. Am I getting some type of discount, or something....cuz I can't figure how I'm getting 4 months worth for $503.85...

I don't get it....

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

deleted content

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

blank lank blanl

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Ok...got it....I think, you've been following this for a while so it all makes sense to you...

Ok, I got into the site, but I don't think that's where I'm going to be going when I want to drop out mid-May....where is that site?? Or do I drop out via you?

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm

delted content

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

I do want you to have fun with it...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:20 pm

delted content

Last edited by PatriciafromCO on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next