The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 15, 2011

2 posters

Go down

November 15, 2011 Empty November 15, 2011

Post  Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm

When I got home last night, my kitchen was sparkling clean (when I l left for work, the floors were muddy, the rugs were all muddy...even the counters had remenents of mud from the guys leaning on them to discuss the plumbing problem)...My husband had done all the hard cleaning that I thought I was going to have to do this week. Got on his hands and knees and scrubbed the floor, polished the countertop. Not a big deal in your house....but a FIRST in my house.

Course his back is killing him today. He told me that's why he's never done any housework for 23 years...he says it's too hard on him...LOL.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

November 15, 2011 Empty Re: November 15, 2011

Post  Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Greg just called...he thinks Moj is having a spell, so it looks like I may have my work cut out for me tonight. Greg is going to give him a Valium around 10:30...with any luck, it'll still be effective by 12:30. He hasn't had one in about a month...and that one only lasted a couple hours. As far as I know, he hasn't done anything really horrible, so this could be a short one, too.

Roads are wicked slick tonight (they were when I came to work, too)....so have to drive slow and careful.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:00 am

I think Moj is having what we'd call a light spell....better than a hard one, anyway. Gonna stay up and try him again...he peed twice spurty like, then he peed again, but it was a steady flow...not a fat stream, tho. At least he peed, and he didn't hunch or seem panicy...

Colder than HELL tonight, and I hear it's going to get colder by next week....I really don't like winter Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:06 am

sorry I missed you thought you were either off or was still in mid shifts...

Hope Mojo made it through ok.. weather sounds brutle... Evil or Very Mad It must be heading on a track further north from us since our focast is several cold fronts large amounts of winds but little moisture moveing through over the next several days..

No wind today, chilly..
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down