The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope I didn't fuck up...

2 posters

Go down

I hope I didn't fuck up... Empty I hope I didn't fuck up...

Post  Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 am

I made you an Administrator for this forum, which gives you access to the "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page. When I say I hope I didn't fuck up, I'm just saying I hope it doesn't change your log in or anything...Let me know if with this status change you can log in with your old login, and see the "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page....or if you have to log in to get it....

I figure by the time I do this forum, we might end up having to start another cuz neither of us will be able to get into here...LOL....I'm scared to click too many buttons.

p

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I hope I didn't fuck up... Empty Re: I hope I didn't fuck up...

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 am

still clicking around lol .. it saids I am admin so you did it right.. I don't see any difference in my profile or at the top of the forum that indicates any special settings for admin to mess around with. We will get it sooner or later lol lol .. gives us something to do right ....

PS it allows me to edit, but still no signature so will keep working on that.. lol cherry
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:47 am

hummmmm.. it saids I can check the radio box in my profile to add my signature automatically which the box is clicked yes.. And I have created and saved a written signature .. Then it saids in the forum post there is a button that you can check or uncheck to control if your signature is added or not... don't see the button (here , while writing a new post) am going to go try and uncheck add automatically in my profile and see if I get the button when posting.. ???
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am

lol never mind lol ... thinking its a free forum and most likely put together, set up really cheaply that there are options that don't work... Razz
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 pm

See? I did the exact same thing....thought that button would work...and felt so TAH DAH...only to find it didn't work for nothing....no siggies...and the other button doesn't exist.

You should try to log in as and see if that works....it says it will, and I changed your status so you'd be admin, too....that gives access to the support forum....but who knows if anything we do actually works, except setting up the forum in the first place.

p

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm

you'll want to delet that post with the passwords in it lol .. I can stll drop by from my other computer and read our post as just a unregistered guest... Think it's just a cheaper forum and the security isn't what it's like at other places like Etc...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Edited those posts, so the pw doesn't show any longer...good thinking Smile

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down