The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hope your survived :)

2 posters

Go down

hope your survived :) Empty hope your survived :)

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Was thinking about you and the full day of 4 year old.. lollol ...

snow is melting here, can see the road again and all the sloshed mud mess up the road from the traffic.. Weekend is 50 and 60s so it should dry up enough to be out and about on Monday.. Really have nothing to do anyway to get out for until Monday anyway..

J is doing so so good about being loose and taking walks,, all things come full circle with patience and she is no difference.. She is learning to play with Adele and not with the mind set of beating her by taking her little head off lol lol lol ... J is the puppy police lol lol .. no table surfacing , don't chew on that, don't bother mommy when she busy lol lol lol .. Hug J extra everyday to let her know I appreciate the effort, but she really doesn't have to work so hard..

good day here.. 4th day of the new version of P90X (P90X2) done.. the total body workout yesterday was a hoot !!!!!

push-ups while balancing hands on medicine balls, then reaching to the sky with one hand turning the body sidewards up while still balancing one hand on a medicine ball ..

doing push ups on the larger stability ball but when you come up you need to lift the stability ball off the ground before you go back down for another push up

push ups with hands on the ground but popping up off the ground to land both hands on a medicine ball then pushing off the medicine ball back to two hands on the ground for another push up..

Its not as gun hoe fast moving pace as P90X routines, but it really challenges your ability to control the full length of your body at all times.. Do have many weak areas, will love seeing how I improve as time goes by..

hugs your way
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

hope your survived :) Empty Re: hope your survived :)

Post  Admin Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Well....it was way more than one full day. They got here on Tues afternoon at 4:00, and came to our house because Julie's mom was at her book club....they stayed untill 9:00 ish....The next day was the full day....10:00 till almost 9:00 that night. They skipped Thrusday, but came out yesterday morning at 10:00 and stayed till 3:30, when I had to go to work. It was fun, actually....Taylor is a consumant dog walker. Everytime I'd go out to take Moj on his walk (that's every couple hours), she wanted to come too....she's an animal nut, and Moj doesn't intimidate her in any way...just his size...I mean, he's so damned noisy when he's excited...and he gets excited when Taylor arrives, so he's got his mouth right by her ear, barking...she says "go on, now!!" and pushes him away...LOL. It was cute tho, when we were doing the puck with Moj....she started running ahead with him....when he points the puck out, I always say, "Gooood JOB!!" Well, she was pretending she was doing it too...and would nod her head at the puck....I'd say "GOOOOOD GIIRRRLLL!!" Gawd, she'd just laugh and laugh....a little kid's gut laugh always makes me laugh.

So...NOW, I'm not only taking three days next week off....but....taking 3 days off the week after that, too. So I'll work 3 days (well, 2 day shifts and one graveyard shift)...then take 3 days off, which will be followed by my 4 day weekend. Smile Oooooo boy!!

Weather was wonderful today....it got up to 35, and was sunny and warm...melted most of the snow we had...Greg busy getting his shop organized now that the sides have flooring.

I was picturing doing those pushups, and even without you saying anything, I was thinking...damn...that would take some coordination...balls are round...they move...LOL....Good for upper body strength, and balance too....and of course all over coordination!! Not at all easy to do!

J...what a good girl!! She really HAS evolved, hasn't she? LOL at being a pup policewoman...no counter surfing??? hahahahahahaha....She's very good at her work Smile.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

too cute for Mojo giving him a run for his money on puck findng lol lol .. how presious is that.. am so glad you had a wonderful and will be having a relaxing Decemember with all the days rest..

is a me day today... 60 degrees turned the water on to the house and that darn north bathroom was still frozen to stop the water from flowing.. thought it was maybe too early in the day and later it would be thawed.. So packed up my face and hair stuff and headed to the barn.. wanted to clarify my hair with clarifying shampoo to get the build up of doing only leave on conditioner for two weeks... then did a good soak of thick conditioner just to get the tangles out ... waitting on my henna mix to dye release and will do that...

did do the face peel, the double wammy one with 10% then the 30% wish I could do the 10% every day but for now we do what we can when we can with the water situation.. Went well even did my hands and happy with the results for getting rid of the brown spots I get here and there...

tried the house water again and its flowing Yay !!!!! get my henna done and be able to get it out with warm water... Ice cold water on the head is just numbing lol lol but it will do when you need it... so warm outside it wasn't that bad....

off to do the henna and soak in a nice hot hot tub before it gets cooler , tomorrow we under blizzard warning ... oh well so happy today was so cool....
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am

Busy night, tonight. Guess it doesn't matter when "Friday" is in a week, it's always busier than the rest of the nights.

GAWD....I don't care if it's 60 degrees out (that only sounds so good, cuz you've had single digits, ya know!!!)...but cold water would just not cut it for me....LOL I'd have a big tea kettle (a BIG one, like my aunt used to keep on her wood stove, held a gallon at least) simmering so I could wash my face, and sponge the rest of me. In the winter it's back a hundred years for you, sweetie.... Smile Is there nothing that will work on those pipes? Thick insulation? That foam stuff in a can? Something?? Can you tell where it freezes in the pipe? Well at least it let go for this day...and as Greg keeps reminding me...tomorrow ain't here yet. Glad you got a hot bath...yummy!

Quiet day at the farm today...Sunday breakfast was my biggest accomplishment. Played with Moj. He's after that growth on the front of his thigh I don't think it bothers him, in and of itself...but like when he's cleaning himself, he notices it and says...Hmmmmm, what's this? A bump...I better knaw it off. Today he had it bleeding. Then he'll go two or three days and not mess with it at all...Is he going to make me take him to the Vet?? Then what?...if they remove it, he'll have to wear that collar...and his balance is already fucked up....he sure can complicate life sometimes... Smile.

A week from today, and Xmas will be over....thank you!! I used to like Xmas, but I think Greg's bah humbug has worn off on me over the years....I got him that Tom Tom on my own, but also want to get him what he might have in mind....not an easy task to get it out of him, since he always manages to "think of something" AFTER I've already gone out into the Christmas crazyness...and all I want him to do is think of it BEFORE I go out there, so I only have to do it one time.

Well...11:00...almost time to go home. I've had guys out all day, and they are still out...and they weren't easy to find, either. One of them told me there is a subversive rebellion going on because the company is saying if anybody fucks up out there, they will be suspended...tho I can see the need for safety...I'm sure the linemen, who's lives are at stake are fully aware of the need too....so are careful, but shit does happen. Suspension seems a bit extreme, and who wants a bunch of people paranoid out there...that just causes more accidents. Then another of the linemen stopped by his house long enough to fill up a coffee mug, and must have been seen by a mucky muck....so they have him under a microscope just waiting to catch him doing something....fuck with one union lineman, and you fuck with them all....bad moral spreads like disease. Anyway, always interesting....love having a face that screams "tell me everything" and tight lips to back it up....cuz I never have to ask....they just talk and talk, and I get the skinny on all sorts of things. I did wonder for the last two weeks why it was so damned hard to get anybody out.

Anyway, I'm about ready to close up shop here, and head home.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 am

nothing to do for the house since this is a module everything is wacky because it's in sections. The huge garden tub actually drains up into the ceiling and the water comes down in the master bedroom walk in closet wall then under the house.. GO Figure right??? I always make it through and have a new appreciation for cheap materials.. They are more fogiving then like the neighbors that have metal water piping.. Smile It's all about being creative right lol ... Angels always watching over me.......

was a nice day,, good scrubing and soaking in a hot tub,, should last me a good while.. Wink the little things we deeply appreciate.

going to try to get out first thing in the morning before the blizzard (warning for us) starts at 11. we on the fringe of the main path..

not funny but laughing at the picture that popped up in my head of a bull in a china store for Mojo needing to wear the e collar ... lol lol ....

Glad your on your way home. Your right, it will most likely cause more accidents for the added pressure not to have accidents lol lol As MPs we always limited on how many patrol cars we had and it never failed that there would be a few accidents and we be low on patrol cars and they start stressing everyone out about being careful and next we know everyone is totalling out cars left and right... and not just fender benders, but total ...

doing fine here.. was a nice sunny warm day well into the early evening and still 30 degrees and feels warmer...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down