The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Turkey Day !!!!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Turkey Day !!!! Empty Happy Turkey Day !!!!

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 am

Happy Turkey day to yall !!!!

Beautiful day What a Face got morning feedings done, yaked with Tim. Had found some qwik buns online to put my hair up( very comfortable contraption) they came in the mail yesterday. You said you were putting your hair into a pony tail (awesome cheers ) ,, think the qwik bun is really nice for the shorter lengths. Am still too short to do loose buns that are less stressful on my hair.. Having to do tighter buns all the twisting and pulling with my shorter length, I feel causes more damage over time.. 4-8 more inches I should have more options .. With no trims and no breakage due to damage that is 8 to 16 months. lol think that is right since I normally grow 1/2 inch a month which is average. short term goal is to grow right to bra strap level and stay there triming ends for a full year.

Taking a break and will get some odds and ends done around the house.. Basketball
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Turkey Day !!!! Empty Re: Happy Turkey Day !!!!

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 pm

hey sleeply head hope your day was good !!!

Do you think you can change the forum to private ????? too creepy for me that any one can just go through and read our post and not have to be a member???? judging from the views we not the only one here... Smile
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 am

Well...you couldn't have told it was TG by looking at our house. Greg tho, spent the whole day looking at newpaper inserts...cutting good deals out. I finally asked him if he was going to take on Black Friday. He said wasn't getting up at 5:00 am, but he might not be home when I get off work. Good....time to myself Smile. We had leftover spagetti for dinner...LOL.

I have been dozing off in the rocker by the stove....daily....this whole week. I'm not used to going without any power naps on this shift....even 20 minutes will save me for the day.

Let me look at the options...I thought it was private....wonder how I do that....will have to figure it out.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 am

Well..this forum is locked....i went to the Frequently Asked questions, and typed in private/privacy got nothing. Do you think people can read this without logging in??
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 am

yes they can read any post, I came over from my other computer and went through all the post when I wasn't logged in.. The only thing you can't do is post to the threads.. just have to keep it guarded for what we write.. just creepy and uneasy.. I would hope you could make it to where they can't view the forum unless they a member.. but if there isnt' an option for it , you wont find it listed .. So don't drive yourself crazy..

Glad Greg is going out to have a great time shopping.. Hmmm wonder what he is going to go look at .. And you will have the house to yourself... bounce

wore the qwikbun all day long and it was nice and comfortable.. Took my hair down at the end of day and what a suprize I had curls lol lol ..
Happy Turkey Day !!!! 112411qwikbun

Happy Turkey Day !!!! Qwikbun112411
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 am

Ooooo...nice curl t'boot....soft...did it hold after you un-bunned?

The first thing a person has to do is FIND the place where there might be an option for private...now that you can get into the Tools, you'll see there is a LOT but you have to be able to figure out where to go to do something....and so far, I haven't figured out anything...

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 am

thanks Very Happy they held strong for a couple of hours. When I woke up they had gone flat but still a lot of body.. My hair really liked the powered Hibiscus powder, honey, yogart mask I had on my hair the other night.. Silky silky soft was unreal for how silky it still is.. Going to use the hibiscus either just by its self in a tea rinse or in a mask..

I know how confusing setting up the computer stuff is.. so I understand..... Hugs for your day and some quiet time for you... Like a Star @ heaven
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 am

warm stuff came today.. the flannel faux fur lined shirts.. NICE NICE NICE .. and the long john type shirts too .. gosh I love warm clothes P,, they are my favorite !!!! Oliver was calling out the front door so I popped my head out to say hello then saw the Fed X truck was opening the front gate to come in.. When the truck was at the front door Oliver was floating right above us in the wind.. What a cool Raven.. lol he just makes me smile... Nice warm shirts little chilly right now over cast.. Farrier is coming at 1pm to day.. Then will run into town for some milk and sugar... (Remind myself to wash my face... barn dust dirt from yester day lol lol ) almost looks like I've been sweeping chimmeys...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum