Oliver are new friend

Go down

Oliver are new friend

Post  PatriciafromCO on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Oliver the Raven, remember a long time ago I was telling you about this Raven and we started talking about splitting tongues so it could talk.. Well he is still around and has just become more friendlier... He plopped down on the ground not to far for me when I was walking up the drive way to lock the gate awhile back... It was a curious sight, as he walked along with me.. Me looking at him and him looking over at me... so I said "you coming with me",, your welcome to come just going to lock the gate,, and he kept on walking with me.. When I stopped and faced him he stopped too and I said so"what is your name" (you know me P I'm crazy as a lark for the giggle of doing it and meaning it) Oliver popped into my head so I said "Oliver" that suits you,, Oliver it will be....

When I reached the gate and locked it, Oliver flew off, and I said take care Oliver stay safe , be safe see you tomorrow... And ever since when I am out doing chores he comes flying over and will perch on the yard light as I am feeding the horses at the fence and he just talks and talks and talks,, and I talk to him too, he goes quiet and tilts his head to listen then replys lol lol ... I told him " P my friend Jackie saids Ravens can talk" lol ... Can you talk Oliver..

every day I ask him what does he have to say, can he talk to me today... always wish him safe journeys.. Worry about him on the bad weather days ,, but when it clears am happy to see him fly over and find a place to perch and sit awhile.. We always stop to spend time with him... And he talks and talks and talks... lol

so I finally telling Tim about Oliver,, Creepy to Tim that ever since I mentioned it about always seeing the Ravens, that I see them when I am driving and at the places I stop and when I would be walking.. That for a bird that is suppose to be rare to see,, I sure do see them alot everywhere lol lol .. And he always hearing me tell them.. "only fruit today dear friend , only fruit" safe journey's and long life your way dear friend...

So I telling Tim while on skype about Oliver,, perching on that yard light almost everyday... I know I amuse Tim being married to me. lol .. so we get off of skype he goes outside to go check on his dogs.. And as he walking across their parking lot,, A Raven comes and lands on a electric pole and just starts talking and talking and talking... Tim was just bewildered and a little freaked out...... He has never seen a Raven in all the years he has been oversea's and out pops this one right after talking to me about Oliver... so he thinks fast and saids only fruit today only fruit... ok Raven..... (too funny P) Tim said he was trying to remember what I always said to them and thought it was a good idea that he say it too.... just for the fact he was freaking out over the event...

so that is my fun for the day.... What a Face
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver are new friend

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am

I'll bet Tim was a little freaked out...talking about Ravens with you, but having never seen one over there....then suddenly one appears...LOL...Raven Radar. Cracks me up that he was trying to wrack his brain on your "code words" to Ravens...hahahahaha. You'll know when you're real buddies with Oliver, if he starts bringing you treats....road kill, bread crusts, etc (did you ever see that clip from Amazing Animals, where the Crow decided to care for a kitten?? It took care of the kitten for months...truly an impressive thing to watch)....The indians have a special place in their hearts for Ravens and Crows, but I can't remember exactly what it is....they are very spiritual animals, tho. Do you have anything shiny you can leave out for him? I always think of those cheap little concho's that used to come with cap gun belts....but something shiny to give him as a gift...I know he'll take it...maybe not in front of you, but when you check on it, it will be gone. Smile

So....if they're closing up shop over there, is Tim coming home?? (are they really closing up the war, or is that hype??)....

I just got a message on my phone from Ron (Hip's brother)... that Hippie is in ICU, in grave condition on life-support Sad I always like him...he sure used to get the Ect ladies goats, tho....he knew how to do it, and they all fell for it every time!...LOL I will miss him.

Soooo....this night went fast. Today I was in three blizzards...COLD/windy/snowy...and between them, bright sunshine/warm/beautiful....strange day weatherwise. It hit Idaho, too...and that kept me busy till 10:00. Will be nice tonight tho, to go home and not have to heat up a tiny bit of water to wash my face Smile. I can this tho....being without water is merely inconvenient.... the intitial rush of having a flood happening inside your house will stay with me for a good while...This afternoon, Tom flushed the toilet upstairs, and I nearly jumped out of my skin..."OH NO, something is broken!!"...I hate being a nervous nit...I've been conciously working on not letting anxiety get out of hand, tho (that heart thudding experience a couple weeks ago really scared me)...so have taken on deep breathing when I feel my stomach start knotting up...and not allowing my mind to hold conferences at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. But I have to be SO concious of what my body is doing, and that's work...but I guess no harder than conciously doing a physical workout...right?

Better close this up....Ricky the new guy shows up here no later than 11:35...hope he loses that enthusiasm, and lets me have an extra 15 minutes of peace and quiet.

p

PS....Dennis did lose his foot...three inches above his ankle....oh man, that is so so sad.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Hard to hear about Hip Like a Star @ heaven I knew him from my first msn group in the late 90's that I had put together for GSD's.. Was a great group until a couple of joys moved in and then it just got torn apart before I realized where the chaos was coming from. Send my good thoughts and blessing to Hip.. ((( ))) I pray for what every he wants for himself at this time. Like a Star @ heaven

how awful for your co-worker sending good thoughts for him too.. speedy full recovery.. and be able to cope with such a loss.

For Oliver, I have these individual jewlery jewl flowers that are all swaksio *=(spelling) cystals.. all of them are the clear high rainbow sparkle. you could make a bracelet with them. Size is a quarter or a little bigger then a quarter.. Think they be perfect.. will keep one in my pocket and wait to see if Oliver will return on a clearer day think he stays up in the mountain during (weather, snow , wind storms). But I will show it too him and then go put it on the fence post and leave..

no nothing day.. got a response from the esty seller about my custom order request for a ring.. It's a wooden ring..

Pink Ivory Bentwood ring with Bethlehem Olive Wood and Azurite "Stone of Heaven" Inlay

so am really happy .. it's a spiritual meaning to the combinations of woods and stones... need all the strength I can get to continue to reground myself and move forward. alien

PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

so Oliver was back to day (beautiful day, I had been worried about him in the bad weather we had) ,, wow he was loud to let me know he was back lol lol .. I was in the barn feeding the horses and he was so loud calling and calling.. I stepped out of the barn to look around and he was in the horses open shed next to the barn .... Went in the house and found those stones I mentioned and they were actually the sizes of a nickle , not as big as I thought they were. But I found a string of beads all that AB rainbow type sparkle ,, so I took that and tied it into a loop, hung some of the crystals to it.. Not too big or bulky but easy to carry away.. And if I ever see him actually wearing it,, I will just faint for the sight of it... Left some loose stones up on the post just incase he like something smaller,, and left the necklace after flashing it to him in the sun on the post too.. Very Happy fun to see what happens.....
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 pm

the sparkly neckace is gone , I have been searching for it , 2days before the storm rolled in and I can't find it.. Be so cool if Oliver did take it Very Happy ,, The wind was fairly strong today and he just hovered over us just at the level of the barn roof.. wings spread motionless holding still in the wind right above me.. Very pretty with his blue black coloring.. I held out my arm .. lol who knows if he would land on it or not ????? I just stood there looking up and talking to him hovering so still right above wasn't more then 20ft over head from me.. He took a purch on the yard light by the barn.. Think I will put some chicken livers our for him on the post by Johnny barn and the dumpster where he likes to be.. Think he would like that..
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down