smooshie and Sheps :)

Go down

smooshie and Sheps :)

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Busy day had fun with Johnny,,, our little riding training a day ago really refreshed his memory... So happy Bob stepped up and scolded Johnny.. Think Bob really likes me now.... Went in tonight and got up on the railing and lifted my leg for Johnny to get under me, and Johnny did, I lowered my leg like I was going to get on and he held still really sold,, I didn't put my leg down and training was over and it was time to eat lol lol ... Guess that is my silly way of building tolerance about training.. Smile

so here's your smoothie...

oh and my Honey...

funny thing is Tim left his slippers behind, oh she got them several times and ran out the door with them while Tim was here,, he found it funny having to go search in the dark for his slipper, or catching her chewing on them.. She's really good to finally leave things alone when he kept leaving them on the floor as easy targets and giving her a gentle "oh no smooshie face" lol... But today I offered her the slipper and the sheer joy on her face was just priceless and happy to take them to go chew on it... Do love the smooshie face...

The other is she doesn't get a chance to play with anyone,, so I was wrestling with her in the yard.. She wondered off and was on her way back when I crouched down and ran as fast as I could towards her with a huge grin on my face with arms wide open.. OH SHE LOVED IT, and full force ran towards me to collide... She did well, really controlled her weight comming up on me.. very proud of her for that.. we had a fun time bear hugging off and on.. Good breed...

Always happy to hear your voice girl glad we have had a chance to talk so often... Will post here and wait for you to give me a call when you feeling up to it... just hugs your way.... Take care...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: smooshie and Sheps :)

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

oh and Tim is still laughing having to go out side at night looking for one of my 10lb dumb bells that Adele took off with... He just laughed the whole time in disbeleif he was looking for a 10lb dumb bell and sure enough he found it... He always wanted a lab,,, I know Adele is just perfect to fit that spot ... just wanted to share..... What a Face
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 am

Love the pics....pups laying with Tim is a classic. I'd be kinda proud of a dog who ran out the door with a 10 weight...LOL. She's got some neck muscles.

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum