Decision has been made....

Go down

Decision has been made....

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

I'm staying here. Ok, so the guy won't win a bedside manner award (or a personality ribbon)...but that's not because he's mean or nasty....he's just too much of an egghead (tho, I did see a twinkle in his eye a couple of times, cuz us Larrick girls are all pretty funny in a sharp wit way...). He has a huge staff, and I FINALLY felt like somebody was holding my hand and leading the way.

They did my mask today, too...and the first CT scan for rads...so I have that out of the way. All the fear of claustraphobia from the mask did not come to frutricion...it doesn't bother me a bit even tho if fits like a glove, and they clamp your head to the table...plus restrain your hands....still didn't bother me...phew on that.

So it's on to the Chemo Dr. tomorrow....it looks like I'll be starting treatment on the 16th...just depends on what the Oncologist needs done first. I see him tomorrow at 9:30.

I don't have to worry about my dog, or being away from my sisters....or being cared for by a man (not meant mean, at all)....just that he had a picture of laying by the pool, and if I needed him, I could call him on my cell phone....his idea of how sick I may be is completely unrealistic, I think.

Just having the decision under my belt brings me untold relief.

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decision has been made....

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 am

Am glad your able to stay close to your support and home.. whew for finding some confidence in your doctor am happy about that !!!! Am wondering if Greg is in denile? more then not realizing how sick you are?

We take it one day at a time from here .. Sending all my thoughts and prayers your way!!!
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down