Have a smooshie Day

Post  PatriciafromCO on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am

PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a smooshie Day

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am

Aw man......Adele is simply GORGEOUS. So regal (I know she's just a pup)...but seeing her as what she'll become in these pics she could already be grown up....WHAT A DOG!!

Got a blender on Friday...so I've been mixing my Shakeology with part whole milk and park half 'n' half. Also bought some Mass 1000...it crams 700 calories into 16 oz of milk....but have been using part half 'n' half too, along with half a banana, some coconut oil and some honey yogurt, so who knows how many calories is in it really Smile. Haven't gained a single pound, tho...not yet, anyway. Might have to switch to icecream in it (oh so sad for me...LOL...I scream for ice cream).

Having up days and down days...I keep finding myself trying to find an escape hatch out of having cancer....some days the enormity of what is in front of me just scares the piss out of me...the next day I pretend it isn't so....the day after that I am certain I'll get thru the treatments, get back to work...and we'll continue in a new normal. It's all so mind boggling.

Waylon is doing so damned good. The farrier trimmed him the other day, and said that I must have caught it early (I was so sure I hadn't)...I'm thinking about starting to send him out with Sunny for a couple hours everyday (like for his midafternoon feeding, he can just eat out of the big bale). It will give him some exercise, and I can let Sunny walk him instead of me Smile.

So....you're just about to embark on your trip....weeeee haaaawww...LOL. It's going to be fun just to get away for a few days. And your man is there, that has to be nice. How long does he get to stay? Are you going to have a few days together after you return from LA?

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 am

She is a beautiful breed !!! She went out with Tim at night when Tim was going to the horse barn. When Tim came out of the barn he had a flash light and scaned the back yard for Adele.. Whooha, Adele came unglued (can imagine the one eye cyclopse suddenly standing in the yard) She covered several 100ft towards him quickly with no hesitant, it was the inital deep growl that in pitch blackness that Tim became aware of where Adele was. Used his Flashlight to pinpoint her direct decent towards him with amazement.. All he could talk about was terrifying she looked and so fast for covering ground. He knew once she got right up on him she would know it was him.. But it was a sight he would always remember what it she looked liked decending on something she felt needed to be taken care of ... LOL LOL LLOL >>>>

Sorry you haven't gained any weight, are you keeping a food log to look back on and see what your full day looks like for meals over the course of a week? If you would like you should talk with Angie she is a really good at nutrition loves to help. Am sure she could help you understand how to add good calories to gain weight. Understand drastic measures may mean the icecream since it is a known common place for those who are going through it. But maybe Angie can be helpful to understand how food groups relate to gaining weight. Oh and don't forget about peanut butter or greek yogurt for adding calories and higher protein content.. The greek yogurt adds thickness, makes it really smooth and creamy but still light on the stomach.. Peanut butter adds thickness but adds a heaviness.

Are you still using the eyelash stuff?

That is excellent about Waylon. Happy he has come through it with grace. That's got to feel good. Farrier was here yesterday, Tim so proud of the big guys, John (ferrier) had nothing but good things to say about them to Tim. I was in the house sleeping lol ....

Tim picked up a virus from Eric at the feed store who was just getting over being sick with what his kids brought home from school.. Eric was the only person that Tim shook hands with and just hours later Tim was sick. And I had known Eric and the kids had been sick just a few days earlier.. Tim got some niquill last night he was feeling so bad, and I go emergen-C and emergen Inmmune booster.. Tim took the niquill last night foofoo'd on my emergen-C I woke up with a stuffy head took some more emergen C did 90 minutes of yoga and feeling so much better. Tim is still feeling awful since the niquill wore off. There is nothing in niquill that is healing just shuts things off.. LOL oh well.. If I caught a touch of what he is going through for the last 3 days, it's gone and I will continue to take emergen C stuff for the next couple of days to stay boosted and protected.. Will be fine for the trip.

I have to go business clothes shopping today lol ...The ofit I purchased was more like a size 12 then a us size 8 as I purchased it. So hard to buy clothes because they don't go by measurement size any more. They just want people to feel good about the number they wearing. drives me nuts...

Tim got me a small note book computer, to take with me and to use for setting up for business only. So am set to go. All I need to do if figure out how to get my ticket? It's all electronic now.. lol.. geesh how scary this all is for me, to the point of panic.. Smile Tim's all up on supplies for him and the animals and it just depends if I take the truck and leave it at the airport or leave it. Or Tim takes me to the airport and picks me up..

Hugs your way.... Will get your shakeology sent off on Monday.. I forgot on Friday.. Will get it done... Smile
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum