Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 am

Hey checking in on you, hope all is well.. Rolling Eyes
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: checking in on you

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm hanging in there...totally fucked up my computer yesterday trying to fix the "script error" message I keep getting on FB....Now that IE is working again, but still with script errors...they don't seem so important now Smile. Ah...lesson learned...

Waylon is doing every so much better...tho with the nightly snowfall, then the thaw during the day, I have to wait till afternoon to walk him. Duct tape is SO slippery in snow....Went to the Vets yesterday and got him another tube of Bute, and Moj his Rimadyl....asked if corn oil would be ok to give Waylon, to get powdered bute to stick to his diabetic supplement. It's those tiny little shiny pellets, that nothing in this world will stick to. She said yes....so I'll try that. He likes the pellets, and he loves corn oil...so maybe I can get Bute into him this way.

Spent yesterday cleaning house, doing laundry, running around....and fucking up my computer Smile...

You never said when you're going to CA....or where you're going....still curious!! Smile

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm

end of next month,, to LA,,, "wont that be interesting to see for me..... lol lol ....
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

OMG....LA!! I hope they send a car to pick you up....and deposit you in the hotel. LA wouldn't be a place I'd want to be lost in...no siree Smile.

So have you been shopping yet?

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

nope haven't been shopping yet,, not looking forward to it lol lol ... I will be taking the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then back.. It's a 3 day event so am thinking just a backing a back pack so I don't have to check it and then go find the luggage carrosals lol .. traveling clothes, extra casual shirt, and two dress clothes. Easy traveling...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down