The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to CA

2 posters

Go down

Going to CA Empty Going to CA

Post  PatriciafromCO Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 am

Am going to CA for a seminar... Shocked Wasn't going to be able to go, since Tims situation in Iraq and the leave they do have set for him was too short for the time of the seminar.. And when Tim asked for a change two weeks ago they said they could not change what they had scheduled already.. Well I just sorta used the tactics that I am learning for sales on Tim last night while we were on skype to light a fire under his butt about getting the leave changed.. lol I must of come off just right because withing 4 minutes he was so fired up that the went over to the corporate building and by passed all the front office people and went right into one of the corporate bosses office to talk to them... He came back on skype 20 minutes later and said ok sweetie exactly what dated do you need.. loll lol Wink

Tim helped me find a no stop flight and get it booked, and I got the seminar registered, and the hotel booked.. And it's set up to where I have 5 hours from check out at the hotel, to catch a shuttle back to the airport and try to find myway around the airport and get checked in and find my plane... Think that is a safe time span for me...

only thing is that for the seminar I need business atire????? tongue WHAT IS THAT??? know that I don't have that in my closet... lol... doesn't even sound like comfortable shoes goes with that lol lol ... oh well...

thank goodness I purchased two batteries 801 ecigs... funny that I did that,, now that I am going to CA I am going to need them... lol .. funny how that worked out since I haven't owned a ecig battery in years...

anyway thats the news,, hope your doing ok,, Hugs cat
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Going to CA Empty Re: Going to CA

Post  Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

LOL (jumping up and down and clapping hands)...so WHEN are you going?? Where in CA are you going? Oooooo gawd, HOW FUN!! Smile Just getting away will be part of the fun...stimulating, ya know?

As for business attire?? Slacks, couple of blouses....and a blazer or suit jacket. You're going to CA...the land of casual business attire (not like the East Coast at all). You're so svelte these days, you can easily get away with a short jacket, and look superb. Shoes, well...you don't have to go all the way to uncomfortable (nothing like the misery of hurting feet...only surpassed by the pain of a tooth ache). Plain flats to go with your outfit. I know you hate to shop in person, but I think you could find what you need in Colorado Springs....trying on dress clothes is almost necessary...ain't the same as buying a pair of jeans over the internet....You don't really know what size you need, cuz you have nothing in your closet to compare it to.

What a sweetie that Tim is....so accomodating....so YES, I will help! I'm excited as hell for you...I've been reading about Beachbody....it's being built up in the same way as Amway...and you've gotten in on the beginning....and are dedicated to it. This is SO exciting!!! I am thrilled for you Smile.

p

Vet finally came yesterday....just as I crawled into bed....so we gave Way some pain meds, and she left me more pain med paste....Banamine, this time, instead of Bute. Am going to put another layer of shoes on him, and see if that helps...redid the ones he had on yesterday....so will add a 1 1/2" layer today and see if we get more support for him. The pain meds will help letting me walk him....something he's getting harder to do by the day. Greg is PUSHING to put him down. So...yesterday, didn't get to bed till 4:30....after the Vet left, and Greg had his fit...couldn't sleep....last night was hell trying to stay awake.

With your hair color....and with your svelteness....you can wear haringbone, tweed (oooo, tweeds are so classy)....I'm tempted to start scouring the internet Smile....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 am

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/Products/ProductSearch.aspx?provider=productSearch&cmd=czsearch&question=tweed+jacket&bpid=132&OfferCode=AFLF512&siteid=tweed%20jackets%20for%20women&cm_mmc=Bing_Jackets-_-Tweed-_-tweed%20jackets%20for%20women-_-Generic

Look at the grey one in the second row....that's kind of what I'm thinking....it's not long, it's plain and endlessly classy....you can dress it up and down with accessories...scarf, or jewelry...and it will stay in style (and has been in style) for years and years and years...Ya have to copy and paste it in the address bar.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 am

too funny I was looking at one the exact same color.. Do love it.. Want to look at getting something that I can wear some comfortable shoes.. it's like 9am til 5pm each day.. hope I not fall asleep....
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 am

Gosh sorry about Waylon, (poop on Greg) it should be your decision without his chattering.. No
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum