hows everyone

Go down

hows everyone

Post  PatriciafromCO on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:22 am

Wanted to ask how Waylon is doing and how are you holding up.. ?? Sending good thoughts and thinking of yall... cat pig the pig is adele she reminds me of a little piggy lol lol ...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hows everyone

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

The farrier just left....gawd, I like him! He's did a lot of show and tell with me...showing me what he looks for to determine how bad the founder/laminitus was. When he trimmed the round part of the hoof, he showed me the little line of blood/bruise just inside the the edge of the hoof. On one foot Waylon had about 1 inch of bruised line....on the other foot less than 1/2 an inch....this is GREAT! He said he's done many horses, where that blood line will go around the enitre bottom of the hoof, and the "white line" (which is basically the quick on a horse) will have spread out to be 3/4" inch wide, when it should be 1/4" inch or less. He pared down the sole looking for a tell tale brusing that says the coffin bone has slipped or dropped....no bruise!!!! YES! Founder also causes a cresting of the neck...hard fat along the top, where their mane is....Todd said his neck was good...no crest, and that we probably caught it early. What's been haunting me since this all began, was a week ago last Friday night when I went to give them a flake of hay before work....Waylon wasn't there waiting with Sunny, and he didn't come up as I was throwing the hay, either. I thought "WTF, did he fall and die down there in the corral?"...but as I walked the 25' out of the barn, he had finally joined Sunny. I thought maybe that he'd foundered two days earlier than we caught it.

Today or tomorrow, I'm going to make Waylon some little stryofoam "shoes"....out of that foam board they use to insulate houses. You hold it on with duck tape, and as the horse walks around he smashes it down, and basically makes a little pad for himself. As long as the weather stays dry, he can wear them. Todd said tho....he needs to lose even more weight (I can feel his ribs easily now, but not see them)....but for now....WAY lean is the name of the game. So I guess we're on the mend.

I'm running late now, have to walk Moj, get my hair done, and put on makeup....a real work day is ahead of me .... MONDAY, yuck!

p

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 am

hey !!! (still alive over here) am glad you caught it in time for him.. The foot thing is what Johnny had,, and he as the crest thing on his neck so I know what your talking about. Hope he heals up quickly for the big guy.

doing busy stuff here... Can't believe how much chew disaster I picked up off the floor from Adele lol (my thought was to just leave it laying around and that way she not get something new, she just keep chewing on the stuff she already had gotten, and it did work) .. mostly plastic water bottles that she has crushed flat.. Those are her favorites and I let her do it since she only like to just flatten them and lol... since I would always take the bottles from her when she got them and take the cap off then give them back to her.. Well,, "smarty pants" that is what she does, she pulls the cap off first thing and spits it off to the side lol lol Razz "good girl"

Hope your doing ok... And getting some more sleep between playing care giver.. Weather ,, got a little dusting of snow, but nothing major except the cold temps... Quiet,, here.. Everyone doing fine... tongue

PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 pm

I think I might get Waylon xrayed....it's been two days since he was trimmed, and he's still not walking as good as he was before the trim. I mean, he's in real pain....we walk a little, then we have to stop...he's balking, and doesn't want to move ahead at all (this is even with the Bute)...I was so excited when Todd didn't see any bruising, and that his feet showed so little blood along the white line....now I'm not so sure that his cannon bone hasn't slipped or dropped down.

Surviving the busy-ness...but I sure am tired. Last night I just went to bed after I walked Moj, instead of getting on the computer or watching TV....this is Friday #1...tomorrow will be my last night before my 4 day weekend....thank you god!! Smile Dr. appointment next Monday at 9:15 to check out the lump on my neck. Will be glad when that's done and over.

I've been drinking my Shakeology everyday, just like clock work....goooooood girl, phrannie Smile....I like the stuff...especially the chocolate!

I'm waiting for life to get boring again....I really DO like boring!

p

PS....the strangest thing happened yesterday on the way to work. stopped at the grocery store, and when I got back into my car, I cracked the top of my head as I was getting in....hurt only bad enough to curse quite loudly, and start rubbing the spot. Ok....so I leave the store, make the turn to go to my office....about an 8 minute drive during rush hour. I was about 2/3'ds of the way, when everything started getting dark in a circular way.... like till I could only see thru a tunnel, and this DEAD silence....like a vaccum...I thought "holy shit, I'm either going to have a seizure or I'm having a stroke, and was trying to see thru this small circle for a way to pull off a four lane Hwy. I was totally concious and aware, and helpless. It could only have lasted for maybe 15 or 20 seconds...but I was scared it was going to come back. I couldn't pull off so all the way I'm saying "please God, just let me get another 5 blocks"....All's been fine since....but man was I spooked.

Course now...I realize that the crack on the head probably had a delayed reaction, and I hit a nerve just right or something. I used to have a harder head, I'm sure... Smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Gosh girl ((( hope your alright ))) knocking your noggen like that,, how scary to almost black out during traffic.. Are you doing ok !!

Glad your liking the shakeology, so I know you like the taste,, does it fill you up and keep you satisfied until it's time a next meal? do you feel better after taking it to be more focused/motivated for what you need to get done.. Just curious

let me know that the vet saids for Waylon ..

getting stuff done,, so pleased with myself , Angie got her first website set up,, I sent her directions step by step from getting a registered domain name and not letting them add charges on for stuff she didn't need, how to get it directed to my hosting account so I could upload the dummy pages for her to change how she would like... And she did it , no crazy panic I don't know what to do attacks was a smooth positive experience for her !!! so am happy was able to do the step by step directions well enough..

learning skills,, may have to set a time up to call you and practice I like the approach of being customer service and not a slithering snake oil salesman... tongue ..

hugs your way !!! hope your ok...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 am

I'm ok....but my Waylon isn't. I think he's developed an abcsess....He's not wanting to walk at all now....downhill since the trim....The abscess may be part of the healing process, but damn....he's an old boy. I don't know how much he can take.

Vet didn't return my call today....if I don't hear from her tomorrow, I'm calling the farrier and see if he can do something to help Way. Greg being his normal pain in the ass....I think he's got this mental limit....Waylon either gets better in two weeks, or else! Two weeks will be this coming Monday, and all I'm reading about founder, it can take months Sad ....I can see his side of the story somewhat....he sees Moj as a chronic invalid, and he does have to pee him once a night (OH NO!!)....and tho I'm the one caring for Waylon (the walking, the Bute, all his feeding)...Greg has been cleaning his stall...which I'm more than willing to do. He likes having animals around as long as they are 100% fine, 100% of the time, but he sure hates it when they involve work.

Four more days and I can find out something about my lumpy neck...LOL. I'm tired....too much happening, and none of it has WONDERFUL wrapped around it.

p

The Shakeology fills me up just as much as I like in the morning. Some days I'll be hungry again at noon, but generally don't feel a need to eat till I get to work (or wake up)...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 am

Hey P.. am glad your doing ok... (humbled today) I found out that my friend Sean was killed Wed night.. His mom sent me a message on fb this afternoon and I just stared at it thinking it has to be a hoax.. was just thinking it was odd that I hadn't heard from him , useually he text's me everday being silly chit chat,, and it felt it was odd yesterday that he hadn't texted.. We pretty much yaked back and forth all day wed while he was at school.. just doesn't feel real even though I know it is.. I wrote his mom back who I have talked to several times in the past and left my number and she called me right back.. He was driving home Wed night from class and they think he got clipped by a car (he drives a motorcycle) and then was ran over from another vehicle. He was killed instantly and didn't suffer.. I don't know what to say, so close then completly just gone...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 am

Is Sean someone you've hooked up with from BB? You've never talked about him before, so I'm just wondering. Honey, I am SO sorry....for you, for his family....what a shock for everybody! So so sad. How old was he?

Waylon had xrays yesterday....he's not getting better, only worse.... Sad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

am sorry about Waylon, is it something that will eventually heal over time? Sean,, is an Army buddy from the early 90's,, we've always been in touched except when he's gotten married.. He found me on fb when I first signed up. He was set on teaching me to text lol.. Great guy to everyone he met, always thinking of everyone else. Don't know old he was, knew he was younger then me. In a way am happy for him, was a not so good place in his life about decisions to make, but sad that one moment you use to him being there everyday being his goofy self and then not... No
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 am

Just a quickie to update ya on all that's been on my plate since....what? The beginning of the year? Damn I hope this means that my bad stuff will be over and the rest of the year gets better and better.

They took xrays of Waylon's feet last Friday....there is some rotation of the coffin bone, but it's not bad...sooo, the Vet is coming today again. I'm got some 2" foam board, and will fashion another set of shoes for him....hopefully the two inch works better than the 1 1/2 inch. I can't stand seeing him in pain, and it's been two weeks.

Went to the Dr. over the lymph node. All he did was refer me to a Head and Neck surgeon and said "let's just get that out of there."....well, I'm going to go of course, but before somebody touches me with a knife, I want to have at least a blood test or something....don't just go whacking on me with no idea what's in there....a needle biopsy or something!! The Head and Neck guy was the one who did my mom's laryingetomy, so I know him....and I really like him. The GP said..."I can't tell you it's not cancer, but the fact that it hasn't gotten bigger indicates it's not"...oh yeah, another two week pins and needles wait.....You know how well I do the "wait and see" thing....not well, not well at all.

So...did you start picking up customers now that you graduated to the new color?? HOPE SO!!!

Moj is doing good still.....5 months yesterday since his last big spell!!!!

Give a puppy hug to Adele...and if you have any new pics....lets see them Smile!

p
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 am

geesh on Waylon,, When Johnny first having trouble, no one said anything about x raying him, we did the rubber shoes and I walked him sun up to sun set every hour for 14 days then the farrier said I should ensure he gets some light exercise daily for two more weeks. No one offered to give him pain meds either.. Such a shame for Johnny am sure it would of helped him. But it took several months until he was moving around without any hesitation,, I just didn't have to get him moving since he was wanting to walk out to the far pastures on his own and back. Agree keeping Waylon comfortable would really make it better until it heals all the way.

I thought the bump on your neck was a swollen lymp node? are they saying it's a cyst type thing now.. Am sure the next doctor will diganose what it is before he goes cutting on you.. Makes sense he would want to know what it is.. Glad you know him that makes me feel better..

I have gotten 6 customers given to me. have sent out welcome letters to them, and invited them to accountability group.. But no responses.. I did get a customer lead that had said (yes) they were interested in learning more about the business opportunity that I was to call .. I did call .. And he was very offended until I explained I was calling because he had ask to be contacted.. (gosh that was scary to almost get bitched out for returning a call he had asked for) He wasn't interested in helping people and being supportive to them.. And thus not interested in the bussine end.. And then he called customer service and requested he get moved to another coach????? Feel good lol got my offical certificate and pin for Emerald.. Made an extra 100.00 for the customers that I do have.. And am working hard with Angie to follow up leads for new coaches so I can keep Emerald once you leave.. We are combining resorces as a team so we will get it done. Thankful you like Shakeology lol ... So appreciate it.. it's helping to get the business rolling.. it's the ground start I needed.. Now that I am getting Angie back on board and committed (she is the one that sponsored me as a coach) we focusing on learning what is really going on that others are doing,, and why their results are different then ours.. (And am learning alot of the outside NOT SO OBVIOUS tactics they are using) never would of thought of them. So know that I know, we are really pushing to pick our higher ups brains on how it works, and how to use them to be productive. Very advance marketing skills and I am busting mental and physical brain cells trying to get a grip on it... So be patienct with me.. Working as hard and fast as I can to get set up...

on the e cigs lol .. Adel chew'd my usb passthrough was lucky to find an older one I wasn't using but it's not working well, but still managing to get it to work.. Have to wait until my new order gets here (gosh it might not be until Monday).. has to be an abandoned pass through around here somewhere to get me by.. Gosh I just love Adele,, she has a happy face like a muppet... it just melts me to my core.. Evil Evil dog ,,,, also she got my printer power cord again but this model it's attached so just had to order the ac power cord from amazon and I got two of them lol... If you held her in your arms and kissed her on that smooshy face you would understand how it just doesn't matter all the trouble she causes... lol ... tongue

Hugs P... hope your able to relax and know everything will be ok and work it's self through in just a short while...

HUGS
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm

omgosh !!!! I found an abondoned pass through.. just in time I wasn't getting the other one to work without a struggle... YEAH,, I WILL SURVIVE.... !!!!! digging through old boxes and drawls.. What a Face am ok now lol lol lol
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

It's the time of year that has me fucked with Way....he cannot have supportive shoes, cuz it's too icy at night....I put the foamboard shoes on, but they fall off in a day cuz of the mud. The Vet says put sand in his stall, but wet sand makes concrete when it freezes. What I need is an indoor arena, but I don't see one in my near future. I'm seriously thinking of putting him down...knowing he's hurting, and no matter what I do to help, it isn't enough.

No....the neck thing is not a cyst....it IS an enlarged lymph node....and for all the very "concerned" looks I get when I go to the Dr.'s, it seems to be a slow road to doing anything about it. I'm not ready to die, and if chemo or radiation is in my future, I want to get it done and over with....not draw the worry out for month after month. They didn't like my weight at the first of January....well, I lost four lbs worrying between then and Monday....I mean geez....

What a fucker to ask you to call, and then be bugged....oh well, people are strange...men especially Smile. I know you're working very hard on this....and I have a feeling that's what it takes to make it....dedication to purpose. Gawd knows, you DO have the will and concentration to make it work!!!!

Getting ready to go to work...have to get Moj out, and Waylon fed....

I would LOVE to kiss that smoshie face!! Tho, I would be at wits end without my passthru!!!

p
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 am

Keep you in my thoughts for Waylon,, I know you will reach the right conclusion. And I do understand where your coming from especially at his age. That quality of life as the most important. geesh.....am so sorry...

how strange on your lump,, did they pick up that your white blood cells were extremely high from the first doc?? Am glad you not ready to die,, lol .. geesh girl... what a thing to say lol ...
It just can't be that bad,, maybe the antibiotics were the wrong kind.. That was what was happening to Blade all these years, they were just giving him the over the table give everyone stuff and not seeing what exactly it was.. Now that they know and give him the exact stuff proven in a lab to be affective to fight it,, he's doing great !!! Am hoping it could be as simple as stupid lazy ass doctors being lazy... Am definetly praying in that direction for ya...

am prepared for people to want to do their fitness their own way and let them be. just let them know with an email to welcome them, that I am here to help them find their way round the site and all the tools the community has to offer, and invite them to our support group for their program.. if they never respond oh well... What a Face But some customers request that they be called and I am sure not all of them will be negative..

now that I am learning to do phone scripts for contacting phone leads.. I think of you on shut off days... OH MY lol ... me and Angie are road mapping what we need to get done. To get to ruby rank.. it's not so bad lol ... am hoping the phone lead program I want to do will help with that.

smooshie face ,, gaw she too cute.... the only difference between GSD and Mastiff.. is like this.. There is an opening on the bed and only room for one big dog...... GSD always gets it for reacting quicker lol lol .. Then Adele realizes it's too late for doing the mastiff duh moment.. Mastiffs have this long long pause before it hits their brain lol lol .. It takes getting use to..

do hope you have a good night.. added to the website and made some changes I had 99 hits this month and well... no one stopped to fill in the contact, info,, do wonder if they were put off by the prices before you had a chance to really talk to them why they expensive... and too much information didn't need to contact me for questions... And nothing for them to do except look read and leave... so decided to try something more.. Let me know what you think.. added the new vegan shakeology video..... If you know anyone P that needs a website to promote their business and could benifit from being free let me know.. I have unlimited space and unlimited access to some professional layouts.. I would do my best to help them figure out all the stuff on the more complicated webs but am still learning...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

All the Dr.'s know about my neck, is there is a lump in it. I've been surprised myself that no one has said "lets do a blood work up", or done diddley. This last Doc I think was perhaps lazy....he was "new" to me, and I would have preferred the one who gave me the antibiotics....we connected better, and he actually checked my armpits and along my collarbone and other side of my neck to see if there were other enlarged nodes. This last one must have spent a whole 5 minutes in the room with me before referring me off to someone else.

I would think they might be interested in other nodes...like they're all over the damn body...if it turned out to be cancer, then BEFORE they shove me into an operating room, maybe I'd like to go somewhere else to do that?! But I'm a Virgo, and I don't like waiting for unpleasentries. I always do the crappiest job first, eat the thing I don't like first, etc...I don't like the bad stuff looming (you know that Smile).

God it's late, didn't realize I was almost out of here...will have to finish this at home.

p
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 am

so whens the next doctors appointment for you? yes Virgo, I don't want you to have to wait either,, that is just nuts to be passes along.. No
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum