Website up

Go down

Website up

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Website is up online... I have to go and do some more research about the hosting site and see if I need to do some sort of security or if the hosting sever has it.. I saw some things in the control panel that was about security so will go look and I also have to figure out how to,, or what to put in the meta file places?? it's only one page... not sure how to get it out there so it will be seen...

I know until I do,, that it will never be accidently found... sitting in a black whole of the universe right now lol .. but thinking there are ways to give it more presence.. Any suggestions of where to go..

am tired... let me know what you think and send me an email so I can test the contact forms... two days and 4 hours of sleep.. lol it sounds like your schedule... going to lay down after my workout...

hope all is well you way... www.Wantmore4Life.com
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Website up

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm

I love the design....GREAT JOB!! Making a web page ain't easy....I sure can't do it (and I've tried)....Yep....two hours of sleep a day ain't no way to live....LOL Really, Patricia....your site looks great!

Only one thing I noticed and it's a minor fix....just a typo...it doesn't bother me, but I know you want this site to be 100% professional looking....

"that last workout ment alot to me for finishing what I started. I regained strength and so much more .."

The word "ment"...you left the "a" out...should be "meant". It's damn near impossible to proof your own writing, I know...I always have Greg proof anything I do for sure...

You're probably sleeping, and I will be doing the same in an hour....Dr. appointments wear me out....foundered horses and disabled dogs wear me out, too Smile....Work tomorrow at 4:00....Another Dr. appointment on the 13th to see what this lymph node is all about.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 am

Thanks... did a little tweaking and actually it wasn't a typo,, that is the way I spell it lol lol Razz
I did correct it .. All I need to do is get some insight to how to set up the meta tags for the search engines and I will be really up and running...

and see what it brings in...

The computer stuff when it first started coming out with all the code stuff... Was mind boggling.. But now it is drag and drop visually instead of having to do the code stuff... This one page website was .. a drag and drop... the ability of what you can do with it is limited and set in stone.. But the ways you can design it has unlimited choices.. Like dragging colums onto the page, or header banners.. dragging boxes for text that act like text boxes and media boxes that are youtube video players, or flash players.. .. was a drag and drop the set up and context blocks how you want them and then just fill it in... lol and I still messed that up several times lol lollol ..

feel good I was just able to configure outlook for picking up web mail directly.. Times have changed that it so much easier and the software programs are smarter to know all the settings so you dont have too...

Thanks for looking I can't believe it's 4:30am already again.. and I am still up...

send good thoughts P... all these seeds I am planting for the business will grow... will take some time,, but looking for the effort being put out to pay off...

Hugs... for Waylon and Mojo... know what you mean wearing you out... hope they even out quickly so you can have a peace of heart they ok for the most part.. as ok as ok can be at least... I have a book and it saids you can think yourself sick... Not saying there is nothing wrong with you lymph note,,, just saying try to relax a little over it... Makes you think of the folk lore saying .. Worry yourself to death.... .. you know I always like the old common sayings as to how they got started and what truth there is to them for it being a common saying.

hug hugs hugs...
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 am

ok did some tweaking.. and think I got it the way I want it.. Learned how to add a button so if they don't want the challenge but go to the Beachbody site they still sign up under me.. As soon as I get some feed back on a link code, (if it links to my coach ID) I can use that to make buttons in the challenge pack pricing area..

Not that bad once I figured out where to get stuff.. everything is already coded,, so all I have to do is put a link where it saids lol (ADD LINK) and walah it's a button on the page...

just want to make sure if they are interested from the information that it gives me credit for it..

got two new customers on the lead program.. Left them private messages on their team beachbody profiles,, nothing concrete for permnant customers, but greatful for the chance of getting leads..

moving forward !!!! transfered between-spaces.net over to my hosting site,, going to upload a website theme and start filling it in.. It will be more then just one page. so a bigger learning curb. but that is ok.. I got the one site up and that is good enough...
tongue

PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down