The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 hair fun

2 posters

Go down

2012 hair fun Empty 2012 hair fun

Post  PatriciafromCO Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

lol needs an offical thread... Was trying a new updo,, there are so many names for different buns "can't remember them lol" so what ever this one is.. Razz was my first attempt and some action shots for the hair sticks.. !!!!!

crystal acrylic icicle design (love the arylic for being able to get it soaking wet) the clear acrylic is hard on me,, it's so clear I can't see where I laid it down , even when it's right in front of me lol ..
2012 hair fun LadyIcrystal2012

Timberstone Turning holly wood with malatchiet inlay.. really like the holly wood the best in my hair color.. was really suprised

2012 hair fun TTholly2012

lol you can see I've gotten alot of productive stuff done today lol lollol tongue
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

2012 hair fun Empty Re: 2012 hair fun

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, you can't say it's NOT productive....to whip your hair into a bun takes practice (it'd take me a frigging hour to do it)....I love the one with the malatchiet in it....I'd be the same as you...lay down the acrylic one, and it would be days before I found it again...LOL.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

yes... right now the acrylic one is on the MIA list.. had it last night and got distracted with the dogs lollol and Now I don't see where it is...

that bun is actually really easy.. it's a center back part, make two pig tail braids.. place the hair stick into the top braid loops at the base of your head,, then take the two pig tails and wrap one clock wise and the the other counter clockwise behind the stick then tuck the ends under... and it looks really nice for being so simple lol ...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum