oh my what day is it...

Go down

oh my what day is it...

Post  PatriciafromCO on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 pm

How you doing girl... days just flying by.. storm rolling through tonight and tomorrow not much snow but temps will dip hard.. am sure there will be wind.. lol .. All going well here.. Nothing going on here.. Adele she is settling in to what she will be more and more.. OHMY she is crossing over to one of us. lol sooo cute..

hugs
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oh my what day is it...

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Life around here is a big ditto!! Smile Monday and Tuesday was my short weekend, but decided to play it a little different...instead of giving into being tired, I grabbed myself by the collar and made me clean the house, get to the store for groceries, do the laundry, and fix a pot of chili....that way yesterday, all I had on my plate was getting dogfood, playing with Moj....and getting that nap I'm always craving when I have to be to work again at midnight. My..MY...what a difference a couple hours of sleep makes, for getting thru the night.

The weather has been so spring like....scarily TOO spring like...then yesterday, in about a 40 minute timeframe, the temps dropped 25 degrees...a squall blew in at about 40 mph....all very dramatic, but only left 1/4 inch of snow.....but it was 10 when I came home from work this morning (as opposed to the low thirties it has been at night).

Moj still hanging in there "spelless"....it'll be 4 months tomorrow Shocked Very Happy ....I don't ask, I just accept it....not worrying is putting weight on me....LOL.

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm

yea !! great to hear.. am busy everyday on FB (oh my god Shocked ) after all these years thinking the last of the last circut breakers are finally kicking in ... my awareness is much sharper and quicker, I feel more, if that makes sense lol .. feel the ditzy-ness that remains is just my normal self...

P I still have room in my Feb challenge group if you want to jump in on a slot... What a Face What a Face What a Face .. grab your sister to come have fun to for some friendly competition lollol...

Always happy to hear life is easy steady for both of us... last two years were too much so not going to miss it,, will just look to get into my own trouble with all the extra free time...on my hands...

we got snow think it's just flurry type,, haven't checked again outside... but the temps will drop to below 0 tonight (how scary is that !!!) then back up into a warming trend through the weekend... get my butt off this chair and get out and get things done..

always good to hear your doing ok... wild yall havent gotten any snow.. amazing.. for all that yall got last year,, how much piled ice was all around.. Hope you get a nice spring rains to make up for it....

hugs
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 am

So what is the link to your FB site? Is it the same as the one with your name? I don't know if I should commit or not for Feb....my days seems so damned full....I'd LOVE to get my sister going in it, but first I'd have to convince her that FB is a good thing (she's never joined it)...and then somehow say it without her thinking I'm making a judgement about her weight (she's ultra sensitive about that). Guide me to the site, so I can look it over, and know what I'm talking about if I bring it up to her.

Heard on the news tonight that winter will start on Sunday.....and go for the rest of the month! Like I'm supposed to believe that they know what will be happening the 23rd of January?? Then, are they talking about the mountains, or here in the valley?? If it does come to pass, it will the test of how Moj is really doing on his pee thing. Today is four months since he had a real spell...we'll see how he does when there is enough snow on ground, that he has to work to move thru it. Cross your fingers.

Greg had his first meeting since he was reappointed to the Planning Board, tonight. I got up, and had the house to myself until 9:30...it was nice. Took Moj on his walk, and I didn't have to watch FOX news when I dried my hair....Gawd, I hate election years....just too much overload on policitian bullshit... Smile

Funny isn't it, how your brain can feel so dull....and all it takes is a spark of interest, and using it...and your smarts come back? I know this job has dulled me...for one thing, people always kept me on my toes...and I don't have to deal with them here much. The job itself, requires that you know a lot....but not use it much, if that makes sense. I'm WAY dumber now than I was when I worked the freight jobs....so this is really, REALLY good for you!!! And....you're doing something you like...and that's SO important (and lucky, too)....

I've got guys out...it would have been a nice quiet night...perfect weather, no snow, no wind...except some drunk hit a transmission pole (that's a BIG pole, with lots of stuff on it)...so now it has to be replaced. That'll take all night...stupid person!

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:14 am

Understand not wanting your sister to feel awkward.. That is why yall should do something together... Beachbody has a perfectly good forums and support system at www.teamBeachbody.com. Guess they only went to FB to keep other coaches from interacting with others customers in attempt to get them to change over coaches... It really makes no sense to me.. I don't care myself... The FB private groups are just a blank (accountability) everyone writes on the wall. that they worked out. nothing special.. The requirement for the group is a beachbody program and home direct shakeology. I've either got yes I'll do both or no not interested.. I would make a group thread on teambeachbody for anyone who wanted to do a program but not the shakeology..I hear you about FB ,, it's a strange place.. I joined Twitter and added you ,, wasn't even think of adding anyone and you poopped up while I was doing the sign in process...

crazy day I wish excitment was the only thing I need for my brain to work... it's the simpliest task that my brain is not responding it's like trying to read a sentence and the entire sentence is there but it's like I see a blind spot right in the middle if it and don't get that information.. Guess the gals in the smaller group find it funny since ,I got a post that guess was suppose to inspirational of something like you need to work hard for what you truly want.. .. mmmm I thought when I saw their comments under neath it.. as if what I am dealing with, is superficial that I am not trying hard enough. really ... lol ...

hope the weather and work has calmed down for yall.. Farrie comes tomorrow.. Will get out for supplies later today... it's friday wow...

PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 pm

seems like we both burning the candle at both ends.. drop by to say hi all is well..... Bob and Johnny were so darn good , it went lickidy split for getting their feet done.. John always so happy they good boys, Johnny and Bob are the last horse of his day and he is really beat by the time he gets to me.. Very quiet.. I moved my website to my own hosting service,, hostgator is just awsome,, they have 24 hour phone and live chat.. LOL and I have used it... so getting the lay worked out.. and thinking about content and how to make the pictures..

hugs your way first week done of 2month P90X,, am going to do body pump after this its working with a barbel.. whoo hoooah
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum