The Patricia and phrannie Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

checkng in

2 posters

Go down

checkng in Empty checkng in

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 am

Hey thought I would check in and see if yall are ok??? Shocked
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

checkng in Empty Re: checkng in

Post  Admin Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 am

This must mean that you're ok, too. Greg read me an article yesterday about a man who was killed in his car by a 3 foot branch flying in that wind Colorado got!

Yes...all is well here, just had two lazy days, and am gearing up for a full work week....makes me sigh....Ho hum....back to the grind.

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

sunny Good that yall are ok... !!!! Actually we didn't get the wind down here rabbit was thankful .. don't mind the wind for drying out the snow and road,, but the huge blasting is just awful..

Stepping out of my comfort zone,, how funny it is for how emotional it is for me... Actually grip me so tight with fear that it makes me cry... Just bound and determine to get my FB set up to promote my challenge groups.. Will say the head injury has left me with short term memory loss big time.. having information in one place and needing to apply it to another place (its like invisable ink in my head ) trying to find a way to cope with it and make it work so I can get things done.. but everytime I try to pull out information that I just went over for the 1000 time,, I'm blank... I know once I get some hands on application I will remember it forever,, isn't that strange that I can remember physical but not mental.. rendeer So that is where I have been lol lol ...running around chasing my tail.... drunken

sorry your on your way back to work... Sounds like you had the perfect days just soaking in relaxing with no worries... Sounds good for the Virgo...

am off to go fry my brain some more...
hugs
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 am

now I know I could never re enter the public workforce.. everyone moving so fast zoom zoom zoom.. So use to at my own pace laid back go with the flow.. smell the flowers... Got it all done... website getting underway get it all linked up to the fb like pages and group....and back to beachbody... going to super saturday meeting... gosh does that mean I need to bath and brush my hair ,, and wear matching coordinated clothes lol lol ... OH my .... lol... will be interesting and there will be humans there lol ol lol ...

have crossed over,, offical stripy shirt for measureing hair progress.. trimed 4 inches at the end of 2011 and hopefully I can reach the next double stripe by the end of next year ..

checkng in Jan2012-235inches

Here's to the best for us in the New Year P... !!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Well, at least you have an excuse (head injury) for not being able to retain 1/10th of what you've read 100 times in the last hour and a half.....It's the pits when it's so much info, you can't just write it down....This is the story of my life, anymore. I can't remember 4 numbers walking from the kitchen back to my computer...LOL.

The second I saw your hair, I KNEW you'd cut it...4 inches cannot be called a "trim"...Your hair grows so damned fast, do you think you'll really have to wait a year to hit the double stripes?? (Great way for checking length, tho..."this is my hair growth shirt"...I only wear it when I'm checking the length of my hair"...ha!)

I'm on an orange binge...this is going to be a great year for oranges, since they have been good since mid Dec....(usually I have to wait till mid Jan for really good ones)....bad part is...they give me the runs when I first start eating them....and that's when I'm craving them the worst!! Trying to keep it to two a day...but it's HARD!

Greg scraped the corral again today...god forbid a horse turd lays around for 3 days. I said "I hope you don't end up regretting digging a hole in that...everytime you scrape up the shit, you also take an inch of soil....you're going to have a creek running thru there that the horses will refuse to cross"....he said..."oh no....the ground is frozen, I'm only getting the shit up"...well, the ground may be frozen under the inch he just scraped up....but that inch was frozen before he scraped up the inch above it...it's been in the high 40's and low 50's for days now....the ground is thawing out! Men just can't hear past their frigging ego's.

So, I'm back in the groove at work....I guess it's an ok way to pass the time...too bad it's SO much time passed here....LOL. But, it's dark for most of the day right now, and I wouldn't be doing anything anyway, right? I kinda like getting home at 12:30, and having Greg asleep in bed, Moj tired enough, that after our walk and his treats (meds) and cookies....and I've cleaned his daily bone for him...he meanders off to bed, and I can do what I want...guilt free!

I got a kick out of Moj the other night... I've had a hard time finding good marrow bones lately. They're all so darn small that he can clean them out pretty good. Our ritural for a very long time goes like this. At 11:00 (or 1:00 depending on what schedule I'm doing)....We go for a walk, and when we come in I give him his two cookies, 1/2 piece at a time....then go into the kitchen and get his "treat", which are his meds wrapped in liverwurst....then I pick up his bone of the day....and scrape out the marrow, and spread it around inside the bone again, and give him that. Well the other night, I did his cookies, then his treat, but the bone was one of those small ones, so I just left it. I was watching TV, and he was boring a hole in my head with his eyes...I ignored him till he started "yip!"...."yip".....tiny "inside the house" noises. I finally looked at him and said what do you want?...and he slammed his foot down on his bone....LOL. "THAT.....you forgot to scrape my bone!!!" hahahahahaha....so I scraped the 1/4th teaspoon of marrow that was still in it, and gave it to him. He was happy...His whole way of being might convince some people that he's not the brightest bulb...but it's not lack of smarts....he simply knows what he wants and likes.....when it's NOT something he wants to do, or something he doesn't like, he'll will just stare at you....stare like he has NO IDEA what you're asking (or turn his head so you know he's ignoring you...LOL). I have never met a dog like him in my life!!

So...now I'm hoping we get some nice cold weather, even some snow (we need it)...and maybe it will keep Greg inside, and out of trouble outside....when it gets right down to the nitty gritty, all he's doing is putzing around cuz it's fun to putz....but damn he's hard on the flora (lawns, pastures, corrals)...

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

lol will answer more in the morning am so mentally tired... just laugh MAO... Greg and his turds.. I kept thinking of Mojo and his puck.. visualizing Greg standing over a turd stareing at it lol lol ... You crack me up P...

love you girl.. will answer more in the morning.. it's going to be 75 degrees tomorrow... but just for a day... then we head back down starting friday....

stay safe
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 am

am totally mentally wacked lol lol .... anyway was a good day with the animals... There was a day last week that the wind was howling and I was carrying a bale of hay on my shoulder to Johnny's barn.. trying to hold the door open with the side with the hay on it and needed to turn backwards into the barn Hay on horse side coming into the barn to control the door shutting behind me and not squishing dogs...

Johnny about ripped my shoulder off grabbing the hay, he never does that and I didn't see it comeing ... I dropped the hay, jumped over the railing and ran them all out of the barn and forbid them to even think about passing the door way... Johnny knows better since he was a baby never never never take things from me by force.. Everything about me was tall stiff, mean mommy face and firm voice of no way... 5,500lbs of animals standing in the door way not even thinking about crossing into the barn until I said it was ok.. even though I was on the other side of the barn after I drew the invisiable line and walked away discusted with their behavior.. I actually chest butted Johnny to letting him know I was serious about him getting out lol lol ...

ever since that day.. They have been the sweeties things when I walk in the barn with the hay standing quietly and waitting for me to fill the hay stretcher in their buckets.. Not frightened but doing the behavior I always have taught them.. to not push my space and not to act like bucking wild animals in the barn.. lollol ... they quiet standing in their individual feeding spots just waitting... I love it when I hug them and wrap my arms around their big bodies and just lay up against them and feel them breath,, they lean back into me and I just adore them... Naughty little things 130lbs upagainst 5,500lbs they no match for me lollol lollol ... how silly is that.. but I don't ever say or do anything in their face about what they do,, except what is vitally important to me when they cross that line.. can't say they really ever cross that line since we trained about them...

Now for your note::::
you always have like oranges,, remember your oranges and pop corn.. Glad they are good and sweet now.. nothing more disappointing then getting one that is dry and no flavor to it...

Still laughing at Greg and the horse turds... He would die seeing my place since I muc out the barn and the area twice a year... ... The pretty tidy about having their spots and leaving the main areas clear of poop and pee and are free to roam ... so I don't worry about them getting rot.. Can tell I wasn't raised a horse person lol lol ...

I need to get a T-shirt with his picture that saids I love Mojo , I love Mojo..... too cute for slaming his paw down about his bone.. truly love ever huge inch of your big lug !!!!!!! shame on you for skirting on your mommy duties what is the world coming too.. lollol ...

are you in line for the next storms...

Robert was down the other day,, need weather and road conditions.. he asked me to dinner and I never one to pass up an opportunity for chicken fried stake at the little resturant Max's.. I paid and it was a chance for me to see the condition of the road... it's not bad,, little squshy in spots but not un passible .. busy day waitting on Fed x delivery pump and some dry dog food , got some wolf king lg breed solid gold... to help out on stretching supplies.. we going into a 3 day weather patter between snow,, and the road is already saturated..

pick up bird and horse stuff after fed x arrives,, then on my way or way back from super saturday meeting, I'll pick up some more dog food at petco, and supplies at walmart for me... I'll be about 30 minutes ahead of the snow falling getting out of the meeting and driving home...

that is the news... hanging in there....
hugs your way... that work is slow for the week... Thanks for the nice compliments on my hair.. Just need to reach the next double line and I am done for length.. I will say it grows 1/2 inch a month so I could be there by July if I don't have to cut it back again... I am just so rough especially in winter and this wind out here and the rough texture fabrics to rub against ... lol.. oh well cut grow cut grow... I'll make it to the next double line and just figure out how to work with it.. lol

PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 am

What was the meeting you had to go to?? I'm wracking my brain, trying to dredge up something that has fallen in a crack in my brain, and I cannot remember anything about a meeting!! Smile

LOL...Horses are funny, for sure....they do see us as Gawd Almighty, even tho pound for pound, they could make applesauce out of us...Nothing like the wrath of mama to give them a "come to Jesus" moment and remember "oh yea, ooops....my bad!" Smile

Work was busy last night....Idaho of course....they're still experimenting with their new outage system....and tho it's the same program as we use, they have it SO different, and they change it every damn day....so last night I spent a whole lot time calling their customers, to see if they had power...where they were, etc etc.....all this calling is what is supposed to go away with the system...instead, it's increased and SO time consuming. Ya can't just call and ask the obvious, they all want to play 20 questions....why is it out, what happened, why didn't they replace the pole right away....blah blah blah.

Greg just left for a meeting....he got appointed to the County Planning Board again....good! Smile It's not busy now, tho, like it was when he was on it during the building boom....still it will keep him busy, and maybe offer an occaisional evening alone for me, if my days off land right.

Weather was hyper windy yesterday....but it's nice today. Not as warm, but gawd....I can't believe we have NO SNOW....and basically, haven't had any all winter....a couple inches here and there. We gotta get some, or these pastures will be dust by June.

So that's about here.....

p

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 am

lol what time is it lol lol .. just now getting back to this.. frying my brain,, got two responses for the 90 day challenge and just busy still learning BB information and skills, keeping up with current fb information and putting together information for the two replys for my invites.

the meeting (which I hope I make) is called super saturday,, its a beachbody local coaches meeting to praise the success of others, and give out new information of upcoming events and things that are in the works for BB.. they will also do a group workout,, but I am not staying for it... it's today at noon so I need to be out of here by 10.am to be sure... hoping I can get a solid cat nap and get up to get the animals all settled to where I feel comfortable leaving them for 6 hours...

great that Greg has something to do... that should help ease his antsy pants moods... And yes kicking it on the couch home alone for you here and there. tongue cyclops

hope it gets quiet at work for you.. the storm starts moving in late tonight and it will cover the entire state,, not supose to be much snow.. I'll be happy for that..

well am off andhope I don't sleep too long.. one night I hope Adele punches me in the stomach at 6 am lol lol gottah gottah go mom wake up... silent

take care...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 am

https://youtu.be/NrxI84EyzxQ

hope the link works...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 pm

I watched that three times! Twice I thought I saw you, both times towards the end...but then, once would have been you hugging somebody (which I thought...no, probably not you)...and it was so fast....but it wasn't you.....LOL.

So this is what the meeting was about?

p
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:06 pm

lol no it wasn't me , your too cute P lol .... This the challenge is taking a small group of 5 and having them be accountable to the full program of 90 days.. giving them the opportunity to stay with program from start to finish along with taking at least one shakeology a day insureing at least one balanced nutritious meal to support their program of choice and really see that sticking to the program gives results.. knowing once they see results that they be really motivated to continue on...

And in a way it's true, when they have conducted controlled studies of people who have said nothing they have tried has worked for them.. Then put them in an environment that their meals were cooked and calculated for them along with insureing they did the exercise everyday.. all of them lost weight...

not sure how well I will do at actual selling ,, but I know I will never feel bad about pushing it to sell the ideas to others..

I chickened out going to the meeting.. got all the way to Pueblo and decided to pick up supplies and fun stuff instead of sitting for 2.5 hours with humans lol lol ....

Was proud of Adele... she (started off) when I would leave being very distructive to anything and everything she could get her mouth on .. Never said anything to her about it,, just try to make everything out of her reach the next time.. but she would have a tissy fit while I was gone.. It's just something she is going to have to deal with, that I have to leave and will be gone.. So I just kept leaving her out with the other dogs.. The last 3 trips out, and today was longer and she did nothing while I was gone.

so proud of her.. I know they always pass through phases ,, best we can do is be smarter ourselves,, don't say anything to mark the event to set for repeating,, and it passes

Johnny was so good had to back into the barn again with the hay because of the wind.. He is so cute.. It was obvious he was trying to do the right thing ... Praised him and let him know I saw how good he was....

so we all set it's snowing,, it should be mild 1-4 inches.... and then another storm on wednesday.. am set well into mid month .. always happy.. don't know if I ever really want to return to the real world and listen to the non stop nonsense... Was at walmart and you would think it was xmass or something jammed packed and everyone being pushy and impatient.... sigh No If I was working and people were giving me poop,, I would let them know what I thought of it... lol ...

hugs hope it quiet your way and your in the good weather patter now until the next storm...
PatriciafromCO
PatriciafromCO
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum