Last night was no better....

Go down

Last night was no better....

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 pm

I can't believe two nights in a row without so much as a tiny cat nap.... Smile....those power naps do wonders for me during the daytime....just dragging my tail around today, as I did yesterday....waiting....WANTING to go to bed, but can't till the afternoon meds are doled out. So hoping tonight will be quiet, and glad I don't have to work days, or swing when people's turkey's are in the oven and the power goes out....LOL...ooooooo, so much for each one to bitch about!

So...lazy day here...got my face washed, and hair in a ponytail....all ready so I can do Moj, give him his meds and his bone and hop into bed!

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last night was no better....

Post  PatriciafromCO on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 am

lol OH P don't say such things "power goes out with turkeys in oven " lol lol lol ....

hope you got some good rest... Smile was a nice day here , had fun.. found out Neesey took a puppy back from some people.. he's 10months old 120lbs fawn with a brozen/black brindle going through his coat... (lol sounds yummy) I asked to see a picture of him.. She wanted to talk about the pups behaivor.. Was just a bad situation for the pup.. Two toddlers and the women is pregnant about to have her third.. Am sure it was just too much chaos for the pup with no rest time.. and not enough training time as he was getting older to fall back on.. So the pup took a nip at the neighbors little kid that was over then the last straw for the husband was the pup taking a nip at one of their little kids... He was on his way to dump the pup in the shelter when the wife called neesey and well it was no pleasent.. But the wife got the husband to come back with the pups and he dropped it off to Neesey a couple of days ago.. The pup got the extra full training and stayed longer to go through the training for the extra money they paid to have it done. The husband went through with the pup and Neesey that the pup was trained before he took possession of it... So she has the pup and it's usual that they will get their money back when someone else purchases the pup when and if they purchase it.. Funny how he gonna dump the pup at the shelter for free.. then they call Neesey less then 24 hours of dropping the pup off and ask when they getting their money lol lol ... so sad...

Neesey said the pup was really nervous but seems to be settling down since being back with her.. I agree the pup will be fine being out of a environment that wasn't productive for him. Can't imagine someone with two tots under 5 and preggy about to drop saying GOSH I want a brand new puppy... Must of been the hubby thing.. don't think they did anything bad to the pup. feels more like not having enough time to work with the pup, and then the normal everyday chaos of the kids.. overwhelming for a pup without guidence.

hope your night is quiet...

still waitting on pictures of your fancy doe eye's... !!!!!!!!!!
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:58 am

Man...people are so stupid...it was probably hubby's idea to get a puppy...mama may have been already aware that "over-whelmed" was where she was headed. Glad the pup went back to Neesy....I highly doubt it would have made it out of the shelter.

Do you know how hard it is to take a pic of eyes? I tried it with my cell phone...what a joke...usualy get my cheek or forehead...LOL. They are longer now than they ever were in real life...and I still have 6 weeks plus to get the "full benefit"...I'll be slapping people with them if they keep growing. HA!

You and Neesy have kept up your communication....that's cool. She really is a good breeder (she gave that family their money back??? That really amazes me!!)...even the best breeders around don't return the money....but contacting them if you can't keep a pup is in a contract...I don't know how someone enforces that, however.

Got guys out on an outage...here and in Idaho...it's been a long week already, and I still have 2 more days.

p
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://patandphran.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PatriciafromCO on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:26 am

OH no she didn't give them back their money for the pup, she took the pup back and told them when the pup re sold they would get that money from the re sale,, and she wasn't going to garuntee how much the pup would re sell for.. Main thing was to find the right home and take the offer of what the sale would be..

laughing my ass off and still laugh.. about you getting a picture.. cheek or a forehead lol lol lol tongue So happy that it is working so great for you.. !!!!

wow another busy night for you how crazy !!!!!
PatriciafromCO
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down